StormDragon

464 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I understand how it can be for both man and mutant but how does it affect the animals?"

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 2:19am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Odom, "You know how war effects every living thing, now imagine that if Apocalypses succeeds and does what he tried before and makes almost every human a mutant. All out super power warfare."

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 3:53am

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

"Okay I see your point."  I say as I think on how that could be almost as bad, if not worst, then nuclear warfare.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:57am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Alter ego: Flame
Race: Mutant
Ability: Able to create fire from nothing a manipulate it.
Bio: Viet Anh loves to play with matches he burned his house down but luckily his family was rich. One day when he was out playing he saw this chemical tank and he moved on playing with his matches and zippo and while he had his zippo on he tripped and the zippo went in the tank, then there was huge explosion he came out unharmed but naked then suddenly shady man came out and gave him another zippo some fireproof clothes and said "Come with me and I will show you the way of the pyromancer" and he followed.
Looks: Blue eyes, normal skin color, black hair , 5'8, and has a very thin appearance but is very strong and agile
Equipped items: Zippo-lighter, fireproof jacket, fireproof pants, fireproof shoes and fireproof shirt (black)

I get up and go out of the room.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 7:20pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Golden-eagle "Yes, and that is why we need you to stop him."

----------------------

Name: Viet Anh
Alter ego: Flame
Race: Mutant
Ability: Able to create fire from nothing a manipulate it.
Bio: Viet Anh loves to play with matches he burned his house down but luckily his family was rich. One day when he was out playing he saw this chemical tank and he moved on playing with his matches and zippo and while he had his zippo on he tripped and the zippo went in the tank, then there was huge explosion he came out unharmed but naked then suddenly shady man came out and gave him another zippo some fireproof clothes and said "Come with me and I will show you the way of the pyromancer" and he followed.
Looks: Blue eyes, normal skin color, black hair , 5'8, and has a very thin appearance but is very strong and agile
Equipped items: Zippo-lighter, fireproof jacket, fireproof pants, fireproof shoes and fireproof shirt (black)

You head to the door, it opens before you touch it an Logan (A.K.A wolverine) "You wake, good, the professor want to talk to you."

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 11:05pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

"I'm  not sure how I can help  cause being able to turn into a wolf won't be very helpful and I don't know what other two powers I am so pose to have but if the are as powerful as has been hinted then I have more chances of becoming one of the four horsemen then being the hero."  I say as I so my hate for the rich and powerful.  I hated them cause most of them seamed to be self absorbed, power hungry, or somehow uncaring for the poor that they have the ability to help.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 11:19pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

"I think I can help you there. I know a Bushman who can talk to us and fine hidden abilitys."

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 7:18pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

"Lets find him and then I can say good bye to Sky's pack before I go back to being among the humans."

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 8:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

"I suggest you say good bye first, the journey is very far, at least a few mile from the human camp, I think you came from, I was flying over when I saw the pack near by it. But i didn't see you change."

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:13pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

"I'm having a hard time changing back into a human."  I say in explanation before turning to leave.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!