2,827 posts

Flag

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Hmm, that is strange, but hopefully you'll gain control over it, but I meet you here late."

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 12:01am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,557 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I give a nod and then head to where Sky and his pack are waiting to me.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 6:44pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You make your way back to the den, Odom, "I don't trust that eagle."

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 9:19pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,557 posts

"Me either, so I don't plan to head back to him. I will admit however that I would like to find out what my other powers are." I say to Odom and continue to walk.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:28pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"I'd be more trusting in a Marshal Eagle, than that guy."

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:43pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,557 posts

"Give me an American Bald Eagle any day." I say with a laugh.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 12:54am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Suddenly a Marshal Eagle land in front of the two of you, "Leave Africa as soon as you can, there is a dark force here, and it is tainting every one not pure of heart, leave before it is to late." And before you can ask why or who he was, he disappears as fast as he came.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 11:33pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,557 posts

I go from walking back to Sky's pack to running. I'm mainly running because I want to check on Sky's pack, more then say good bye.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 11:55pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Cleo wait up!!!" But you continue to run at full tilt, you see as you run the same Marshal Eagle flying to Sky's Pack.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 12:38pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,557 posts

I stop once I get to Sky's pack. I then access the situation and stay ready to run or fight.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!