shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You see no one, you check the den and find the pups and sky's mate there scared.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:34pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,536 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Seeing them scared takes care of my doubt cause I am willing to believe that the dark force the Marshal Eagle spoke of scared them and that that has something to do with Apocalypse. "Me and Odom are leaving and I vow to take care of this." I say in a voice that belongs to a determined hero even though I'm not trying to sound like some hero. I then turn and leave. Okay, Kaang, you can block my powers for a bit. I think as I head to the human camp to pack my things and leave for the US.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Odom, "What is wrong, why did you tare off like that?"

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:52pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,536 posts

"I was scared something happened to them. You can blame the fact that I care for my friends and what that Marshal Eagle said made me worry." I said thinking that I didn't need to say that I consider Sky and his pack to be among my friends.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 11:32pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

???? "You should be worried, young changeling." The Marshal eagle land in front of the two of you. Odom, "Who are you?"

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 7:30pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,536 posts

I stand alert but alert and let Odom do the talking for the time being.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 8:02pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"My name is Ra, and I may not look like it but I'm one of the solar gods of Egypt."

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 1:27am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,536 posts

"It's nice meeting you Ra. Do we have time for you to explain your warning or should we be on the move?" I ask with a smile cause Ra was one of the few Egyptian Gods that I could remember and he seamed to always be one of the good guys in the books I had read.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 2:35am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"We should move, but we can talk on the way."

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 3:22am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,536 posts

"Alright then." I say with a nod and start to move again.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!