shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I should tell that Apocalypse's influence has already started to spread. But, so far it is mild, however I could get worse."

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:18pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"As of right now I don't see the four horsemen or anyone that I know work for him.  I'm assuming though that we won't see them or his pyramid until his influence is stronger."  I say as my mind flashes through what I know about Apocalypse.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:59pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

"Yes, you mortals would see what I'm feeling. I can feel some of Apocalypse's evil energy, but like I said, it mild, his full influence has not quite entered the area, yet."

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 11:18pm

Noobpwnage101

Noobpwnage101

2 posts

Name: Jordan
Alter ego: Maelstrom
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability : Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Water, Air, etc . . .)
Bio : You're walking along a sidewalk when you see someone walking towards you very quickly. You say,

"Can I help you with something?"

. He doesn't respond. Instead he pulls out a hypodermic needle pulls your head back and injects you.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 11:23pm

Noobpwnage101

Noobpwnage101

2 posts

Name: Jordan
Alter ego: Maelstrom
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability : Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Water, Air, etc . . .)
Bio : You're walking along a sidewalk when you see someone walking towards you very quickly. You say,

"Can I help you with something?"

. He doesn't respond. Instead he pulls out a hypodermic needle pulls your head back and injects you with a fluid you don't know. He pulls you into a back alley and leaves you there. You try to move but you can't. You silently think What just happened? You lie there for a few min. when you feel a slight buzz run through your spine. Then it turns into full blown torment for a sec. Then it's over. Your head is cleared and you can move again.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 1:12am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Noobpwnage101 please add a bit more to your character sheet please.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 10:12am

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

"Hopefully enough time for me to become a human and get to America.  The only reason why I want to get away is because I need to be trained before I even try to take him on with a team."  I say with the new confidence that I got when I saw Sky and his pack scared.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 7:23pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

(Um you didn't see Sky, just his mate and the pups).

"Hmm, I see, well then, we need to find a place to rest, it's going to get dark soon and I don't want to be out here when it is dark."

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:35pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

OOC: Sorry my mistake.

"Lead and I will follow."  I say trusting Ra to lead us to someplace safe.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

"Follow me, we are heading to Kaang's Tree, it the safest place, and the only thing the exist in this world and the dream world."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!