shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You watch the entrance, but no-one walks through the it, Ra, "No one but the gods know about this place. You should get some rest."

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 7:54pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I curl up to rest after watching the stars for a bit.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 8:13pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

You find your self in the dream version of Kaang's tree, Kaang is sitting cross-legged in front of you, "I see you found the tree and the cave below it."

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 8:53pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

"Ra lead me here."  I say with a slight shrug as I get into a sitting position.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 9:00pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

"Ra, he is a good person to trust, Atum thought it would be a good idea to give you a guardian, and I'm guessing he chose Ra."

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:04am

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

"If so, then he chose well cause I can remember Ra from my studies and he is just the sort that I can be friends with."  I say with a big smile.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 12:13am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

"Yes, but anyway, it almost time to leave Africa. However, you need to know what you hidden abilities are."

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 12:19am

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

"well since I can trust the answers that come from you...  Fire away!"  I say with an exited smile.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 12:38am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

"The first one you have is wind manipulation, in short, you can make winds storms like tornado's and hurricanes. Also with time, you maybe able to use it to fly, like the weather mutant Storm. The other one, is a bit more darker, as in you can manipulate shadows and darkness. I don't know much about it, but my guess is you can fade into the darkness and hide from sight. But, it is stronger at night, however, you can still use in the daytime, it will be weaker and it will be hard to use."

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 12:52am

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

"Cool, I have a power similar to Storm's."  I say with a smile as I think about my most favorite character from X-Men.  Then I think about my power to control shadows/darkness.  "And the other one sounds perfect for a rouge, my favorite class to be when I played D&D."  I say with a more thoughtful expression.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!