ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130778
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I nod and then take a look at my reflection. I try to not get too close to the water cause I don't want to find out if there are any crocks in the water. After that I see if others in the pack are taking a drink. If so then I will drink a little before letting Sky know that I am ready to go.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

He gives you that same look from earlier, "Uh sir, are you nuts? They are right in front of you, aren't they?" Then you see a bolt of electricity form in the hands of Live-Wire, she throws it at Superman it misses and is headed the officer in front of you. you push him out of the way and the bolt hits you, but you didn't die, instead it flows around you and is absorbed.

-------------------

Name: Roule Con
Alter ego: Jack-pot
Ability:The ability to alter his own luck at will (won't work right)
Items: Bag, black pants, white shirt, black jacket, wallet with $200 inside, black boots. (equipped items/ bag, black pats, white shirt, black jacket)

Yours is slightly different from StormDragon's adventure, because until you find a psychic like Professor X, or Emma Frost, your power will not work right.

You wake up near the explosion and a medic is treating you for a concussion. .

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You look in the water and see a black wolf staring at you, with a white muzzle, and you eye's are amber colored. You look up but the pack is not at the watering hole, instead there looking at the brush.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I go over to where the pack is expecting lions to come out of the brush.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Kai sees you, and walk over to you. "We heard something in there, but what ever it was, it's gone. But anyhow, sky let get out of here before the lions find us." Sky, "To late, they are already here." as soon as he say that four female lions come out of the brush.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I stay with the pack and follow their lead.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

The head lioness start to talk, "Well well well, if it isn't Sky and his wolf pack, what are you doing here and who's the new she-wolf?" Sky, "We just came here to get a drink before we go hunting, and she is none of you business. But well be going now." Head lioness, "Don't think you'll get off so easy next time." And then she and her hunting party continues to the watering hole, and the pack leaves to where they met you.

-----------------

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"I d-don't know ether sir, but I think you have super power that are similar the Live-Wire's."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I follow the pack and wonder who shoved a pine-cone up the head lioness' butt.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You shoot a bolt of electricity, but instead of hitting the squirrel, it go's up and bends toward Live-Wire. But she see it coming and absorbed it. Someone in the crowd "Nice going numb skull, you just made her even more powerful." She then looks straight at you.

--------

You are now but at where the pack first met you. Kai, "Hey Sky, what was with that lion any way." Sky looks at him, "I heard from the Ox-peckers that that pride has been on hard time lately. With the attack from those hyenas and all."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Well you made your point, now get out of here, before you make things worse."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You make it home, and you start to test your power.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"So, she lashes out at us who had nothing to do with the attack or the hard times that came after it." I say and shake my head. I'm surprised that books that have animals talk and act like humans aren't far from the truth. At least they aren't up until they have the animals standing on two legs and/or using items like clothes.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You serous, man I wish I had powers. By the way what kind of power do you have?"

----------------------

Sky, "I didn't expect you to under stand, but thing are different here in Africa, but they aren't affected by those Hyenas. They attack my pack more than once. But we manage to escape with little to no injuries."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That's good to know." I say and push away all thoughts of catching some of the hyenas and letting the lions kill them. I do this cause I know that even if the plans worked it wouldn't help the situation.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Like Live-Wire, or Static Shock? Wow, that is cool. But what are you going to do with these powers?

------------------------------

Kai trying to change the subject, "Well, who's you for a hunting trip?" Sky, "Good idea Kai, we need to take our mind off of that incident. So how about it Cleo, want to learn how to hunt?"

Showing 106-120 of 935