Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:12pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Dante Whitechapel
Alter ego: Phaejin
Race: Mutant
Ability: Biological Assimilation, Shapeshifting, Consumption Healing
Bio: Unlike most mutants, Dante's powers began to manifest from birth. First, he could heal most injuries soon after eating a good meal. Later, he developed a voracious appetite, consuming most forms of organic matter. When he was two, something happened that horrified his parents. Dante absorbed a mouse into his flesh. The mouse became a part of him, and then simply disappeared inside of him. His parents immediately abandoned him at an orphanage. He grew up regarded as a freak, and grew disdainful of those who rejected him. Despite his anger, there can be a chosen few he chooses to love, and seeks to build his own haven for the cast-out by any means necessary. On the day of his twenty-first birthday, he fell into a coma and awoke a few days later in the world he is in now...
Looks: 6'5", athletic build. Deep blue eyes, long black hair. Very light skin color.
Hero/villain scale: Neutral Evil.

You see a door clear on the other side of the room, when you reach it you find it looked.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:15pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Bio: Unlike most mutants, Dante's powers began to manifest from birth. First, he could heal most injuries soon after eating a good meal. Later, he developed a voracious appetite, consuming most forms of organic matter. When he was two, something happened that horrified his parents. Dante absorbed a mouse into his flesh. The mouse became a part of him, and then simply disappeared inside of him. His parents immediately abandoned him at an orphanage. He grew up regarded as a freak, and grew disdainful of those who rejected him. Despite his anger, there can be a chosen few he chooses to love, and seeks to build his own haven for the cast-out by any means necessary. On the day of his twenty-first birthday, he fell into a coma and awoke a few days later in the world he is in now...
Looks: 6'5", athletic build. Deep blue eyes, long black hair. Very light skin color.

I give a few hard bangs on the door. I shout, "Hey! I demand you release me this instance!"

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:20pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

No one answers.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:21pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

I grunt angrily to myself. I turn around, and give a thorough examination of the room. Perhaps I can find something useful.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 7:05pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

You don't see much, just a table, a chair, and the bed you were on.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 7:08pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

I figure there isn't much I can do now. I'll try to wait a while, and see if I could fall asleep on the bed.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 7:19pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

You try to go to sleep, but you wide awake.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 7:22pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

I decide to try to search the sheets and mattress of the bed. If I don't find anything, I take the chair and see if I can break the lock on the door.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 7:30pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

You search the bed and find a note, you read it, "Dear finder of this note, this place is a hidden science lab that is located in the mounts of western Europe. It is ran by the MRD, they want to learn how mutants get there powers how to prevent them from activating. It won't be long be for I'm sent to the experimentation room, as far as I can tell, you will have at least five or so days till you are take as well reader, and as far as I can tell there is no way out. You writer, Black Jack."

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 7:33pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

This is rather disturbing. I decide there is nothing I can do now but wait. I take a seat on the bed, and try to bide my time.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!