StormDragon

454 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Hi, Atum."  I say with a smile and a wave.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 5:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf.  During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair.  Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage.  She is 5'6" and has an athletic build.  Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Cleo, It's good to see that you took Kaang's warning, I also see Ra is with you. So you plan to travel with him and Odom?"

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 3:49pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

"I plan to go to the X-Men place and if they want to tag along then they can.  In fact any friend of mine or theirs want to come then they can."  I say with a big smile that is slightly cheesy.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 5:27pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

"Hmm, okay then, but I must warn you, you may lose consciousness."

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 8:25pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

"As long as I don't lose my memory or get caught by the enemy then I can handle it."  I say and try to ignore the voice in my head that is saying I think.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 9:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

"Don't worry, you won't." You say to you before he starts. He places a hand of you and say something in Egyptian. You feel a small dull pain. But nothing happens, "Your real world body should be normal now."

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 12:39am

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

"I'll see you later then."  I say with a smile and prepare to leave the dream world.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 3:26am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

You wake up and find your self in you human form, white hair and every thing.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 4:35am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

Sorry to intrude. Gone for about 20 pages of this.

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land.  But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Undecided
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

"Good to know, now then, follow me so we came get your reward money."
------------------------
"OK......" I follow him and get ready for anything.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 7:57pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land.  But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Undecided
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You follow him, "Okay, here we are, wait here and I'll get the 500 dollars for you."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!