Forums

ForumsForum Games

Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 2:10am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Undecided
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You follow him, "Okay, here we are, wait here and I'll get the 500 dollars for you."
--------------------
"Right..." I say, still prepared.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 2:55am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

He comes back, "Here you go, by the way, what was you name again?"

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 6:00pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,538 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I check over my stuff and then from memory write down what I had learned about the pack while I was in my wolf form. I then call for Ra and Odom.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 6:49pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Odom comes out of the cave, see you in you human form and changes into his human form, "Well, looks like you back to normal now, didn't you can Ra as well?" He looks around but doesn't see him, " where is he?"

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 7:10pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

He comes back, "Here you go, by the way, what was you name again?"
--------
"Er, just call me Sora."

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 8:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Okay, then Sora, here you go." He hand you the $500 reward, in 100 dollar bills. "Now stay out of trouble."

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 12:58pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,538 posts

"Hi, Odom." I say, when I see Odom come out of the cave, even though I know I won't be able to understand him until he changes into his human form. I then give a nod to his comment about me being back to normal. At the comment about Ra I try to find him knowing that you don't have to be in the same physical place to be in the same spot as someone in the dream world. "I'm not sure but I know I saw him before I changed forms."

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 8:31pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Hmm, he may have change into something else, like another human, but I still don't know where he may have gone. Do you know where he may have went?"

Tip: He might be where you were going to go next.

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 5:05pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,538 posts

"Maybe we will meet up with him on the way to camp or to the hotel that I have been staying at." I say with a shake of my head and then head towards camp. I want to stop by the camp and hotel so that I can pack up my belongings.

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 5:16pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You arrive at the camp, but no one seems to be there, you got to your tent grab you stuff and then look for a car or jeep to drive back to the city.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!