StormDragon

4,602 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I go to the shop and do some window shopping. Once I know what is in the shop and the price range I will think about what I want to buy to remember this trip by.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 11:15pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

On a closer inspection you see a wolf statue, under it you see the price, ($15 U.S dollars.) You see other things, but the wolf statue seems to have your attention. You also see another sign, (buy one of any item get the other 1/2 off), you also see a small pipe you look at the tag, (ceremonial flute, 20 U.S dollars.)

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 6:26pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

I'll buy the statue so that I can get the flute half off.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 6:39pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You the $25 dollars at the counter, cashier, "Would you like anything else?"

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:34pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"No, that's all." I say with a smile before grabbing the bag. I then head back to Odom.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"You weren't gone long, what you buy?" He asks when you come back to your seat.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 10:00pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, ceremonial flute, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I show him what I bought.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 10:48pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, ceremonial flute, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I'd like that flute, you can keep the wolf totem.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 2:08pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

I hand him the flute. "Here you go. When I get home I think I will put the statue up in my room." I say with a smile as I think about the collection I have of wolf and dragon statues.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 3:50pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Odom looks up and takes a big sniff, "I think our bird god decided to finally show up."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!