ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130952
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, ceremonial flute, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Who's here?" I ask with a tilt of my head. I try to think of all of the eagles I know and all I can come up with are Ra and a couple of eagles that I had seen at a zoo or park.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, ceremonial flute, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Ra, "You mean Gold right, yeah I scene him too."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I shake my head and then look around aimlessly.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Ra see you looking around, "He isn't in the form you remember, you remember the Golden-eagle, he is here, but I think he is a shape shifter."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Okay." I say with a smile.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I see him, African, black coat, black pants and black boots."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I look for someone that matches the description that was just given.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You see him, he is looking for someone and he see you but passes you for a normal tourist. He seems to not recognize you , but he then takes a second look. You see a smile come over his face, "I think he spotted us." Ra and Odom said together in a low voice.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I smile slightly because I had thought the exact same thing as Ra and Odom.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"I don't like this, why would he follow us to the airport?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I give a shrug cause I have no idea or at least one that couldn't be proven.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

He doesn't walk up to you, he seems to be waiting for something.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

What is he waiting for? I think as I try to take in my surrounding for anything that might be out of place.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You notice an unusual number of security guards about 20 as far as you can tell.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I point this out to Ra and Odom as I try to figure out why so many guards are here.

Showing 886-900 of 935