ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130779
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

The news then show a breaking news update. "We are now this breaking news, we are receiving that the villain Live Wire is draining the power of the rest of the city, but Super Man is in the area."

----------------

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Kai "Sure, the watering hole is the best place, but I don't know if we should go there, you don't look native. But you could pass off as a albino, but I should introduce to my pack, just do as I say and they shouldn't hurt you. Also, if you travel with us, you would be less likely to be attacked."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I was thinking of meeting the pack after I got a good look at myself. "You want me to meet the pack first cause of pack protocol." I say with a slight role of the eyes. I didn't mind rules, most of the time, but I didn't like it when the rule seamed wrong or made me be in a big group before I was ready. This is because I am very shy but I never seamed to be shy around animals so I think it will be okay. "Okay, we can meet the pack first." I say after a bit of mentaly looking over the 16 years that I had studied wolves. Most of that study was via books and TV.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You walk out on to your balcony are see what look like lightning to the North, but it's not falling from the sky, instead it is shooting up into the sky.

-----------------------------------------

He leads you down the hill, one of his pack sees both of you, "Hey Kai's back, and he has someone with him." "Who is that wolf?" another wolf says. Kai, "I suggest you don't make eye contact, unless someone talks to you."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Dude, the only two things that come close to what you said is ether a transformer blowing, or some sort of super power that controls electricity."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I kept my head down and watched the wolves. I didn't like keeping my opinion to myself but I knew that there was a time to voice it and a time to stay in the background and plot.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

A wolf approaches Kai and he looks to be the Alpha. "Kai who is this wolf?" Kai, "Sky this is Cleo, a female if found where Ruby said to she felt something looking at her." He looks at you, "What is she doing here, and why did you bring her here?" Kai "Well, she is; different from other wolves. To me, she gives me the aura of an Omega wolf, like myself but she is more than that." Sky then gives you a closer look, "Interesting, but I need her tell me why she is more than just an Omega." he now turns the questions on to you. "Now tell me, what makes you different from Kai?"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You find your self near the fight, where you are stopped behind a police barricade. However, you can still see the fight clearly. You see two figures flying in the sky and one of them is cloaked in electricity.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Live Wire is wanting to take over the city again and she has challenged Super-Man. She says if she win then she gets the city, but If Super-Man she'll giver her self up to my boss."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Live Wire is wanting to take over the city again and she has challenged Super-Man. She says if she win then she gets the city, but If Super-Man wins she'll giver her self up to my boss."

Forgot to put win in the first time,

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Uh this city, also know as New York, and today is Is the 25th of November.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"In truth I come from another part of the world and I am in truth a human who just recently gained this form. Kai can vouch for on that since he saw me change forms." I say wanting to stick to the truth.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

He looks at you, like you just changed into a monster and did the hokey-pokey. "2012." he says.

---------------------------------------

"Kai, is this true?" Asks Sky. Kai, "Yes, it is true," and he tells his part of the story. "an as she was reaching out with her, ... um arm, an I was wondering what she was doing, she winced in pain, shuttered, and fell to the ground. Then she changed into the wolf you see before you." Sky is now looking confused, "This still doesn't explain why you brought her in front of us." Kai, "Well, she doesn't know why she change, or know what she looks like. That's why I brought her with me so we can take her to the watering hole, so she can see her form." And as if answering a question his Alpha had not asked yet, "She doesn't know how dangerous out here, with the loins and hyenas." Sky, " ... very well, she my come with us to the watering hole, and stay the night with us, or until she changes back." Then with out a word you and the rest of the pack head for the watering hole, with you in the back of the packs travel line, and Kai is next to you.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I travel with the pack glad that I stuck with the truth. While I did know about lions and other dangers, I didn't know how to defend myself in this form and I didn't know how to change back. Even if I did I didn't have a weapon to protect me from such dangers.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Sky suddenly stops, and so does the rest of the pack, "I smell loins ahead, proceed with extreme caution." You continue on but now the pack is on edge. However, you make it to the watering hole without incident. Sky tell you to make it as quick as possible, "because even though we didn't run into that pride of lions, doesn't mean they are not in the area."

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Name: Roule Con
Alter ego: Jack-pot
Ability:The ability to alter his own luck at will
Bio: He has always had his power, and used it freely. He altered his luck to be able to memorize anything instantly, for the anti-mutant people to never investigate him, etc. He has had a good life, then an explosion happened, he couldn't change his luck, and it scares him. He seeks to find out why this explosion happened to him, why he couldn't alter it and who did it.
Looks : Caucasian with gold short cut hair, blue eyes with a splash of yellow and is 5"9.

Showing 91-105 of 935