ForumsSupport ForumPLEASE BAN THIS ACCOUNT SOM1!

6 1823
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

it says some pretty nasty things.
http://armorgames.com/user/killerthreesix

• 6 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

We know about this person already man. The Moderators are aware of him. However, as the Moderators have repeated, they can only Temp Ban I believe. We just need to hope that after a while, he gets bored of Armor Games. That will probably be in a year though since Armor Games is quite brilliant.

deathgus
deathgus
31 posts
Nomad

ya thats cool hes gay

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

He has a higher rank than me. Ban. This should go for everyone with a higher rank than me. T_T

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Okay, I think there's a problem here, people keep shouting out his name, and the Mods say the same thing; he is being taken care of, they know, and they have also said it is not good to call out people's names on the forum like this, if you have a problem, found out about a spammer, or a person who has an issue with keeping the site PG rated, then tell a Mod, but don't make a topic here in the forums telling the Mods to ban him. Just tell them on their Profiles...

He has a higher rank than me. Ban. This should go for everyone with a higher rank than me.

Yes that's logical...
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

ok, just send a message to the mods (which u probably already have) and theyll take care of it, no need to make a whole thread about one person. It'll be locked

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Please do not make topics about this type of thing anymore. The best thing to do is approach a moderator or administrator.

Showing 1-6 of 6