Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

The Rogue Glitch has been extended to a Game

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 9:03pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,378 posts

I noticed that Tam Tower Challenge has broken comment armatars and anonymous comments. I recognize these problems as a form of the rogue glitch, but how did the rogue glitch get to a game?

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 9:53pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,773 posts

I don't see a problem there.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 10:01pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,378 posts

I don't see a problem there.

I see two possible meanings. Either

1) You don't see the described issue. Or...

2) You don't consider the described issue a problem.

If it's the first one, why do I see the problem (it's still there) when you don't? If it's the second one, why would you consider anonymous comments to be a non-issue?

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 10:04pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Is this what you're talking about:
http://i.imgur.com/7IsT6.png

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 10:06pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,378 posts

Is this what you're talking about:

Yes, but those dashes in the armatar space are broken images for me.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 2:04am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

Oh good...on top of the Glitch being in a game...the comments you can see are Spam -_- oh how I loathe spam

I would say it affecting the game is a bit of a stretch...for the game itself seems to be perfectly fine. The comment section though it obviously goofed...either that or each of those users just so happen to be experiencing the glitch at the same time

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 12:11pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,378 posts

each of those users just so happen to be experiencing the glitch at the same time

The rogue glitch does not affect an affected user's comments on other profiles.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 12:19pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,773 posts

It'd be great if you also listed your browser because I am seeing no problem with this in the latest version of Firefox.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 12:23pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,378 posts

It'd be great if you also listed your browser because I am seeing no problem with this in the latest version of Firefox.

I'm using Google Chrome, and I have updated it. Also, the comments appear to have been fixed and spam-cleared (I'm only seeing non-spam comments).

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 12:35pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

I'm also using Firefox and saw it as well...but now that it is gone I guess it doesn't matter anymore haha

Reply to The Rogue Glitch has been extended to a Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!