wesman145
2 posts
Peasant

lol yeah. i cant believe your gonna be able to play ps and xbox games on it

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I played with it today, it was quite fun.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It sounds like nintendo realized that the lower quality and (now) inferior motion controls, and wanting to combat that, built the wii-u and 3ds, I might get one eventually, but that controller looks like a mini-ds.

~~~Darth Caedus

Jakeocrazy
Jakeocrazy
64 posts
Nomad

it is a good idea but i have not played on one yet but it looks cool

rocketslime_1_1
rocketslime_1_1
1 posts
Nomad

Personally the thing that I think has the most potential with the Wii U is the Miiverse. Knowing Nintendo it will either be very good or too restrictive.

However I think the TVii might be kinda interesting as well.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

it looks cool but for the price i think i will wait around a year and see if there are must have games

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I think that it really takes out most competition. Neintendo`s main competition is actually apple. Think, the ds and gameboys ran the mobile gaming market. Now they are just pushed aside by iphones, ipads and ipods. I think that the wii-u has the ability to make the ipad obsolete for most gamers of a younger age. And the 3ds is a decent alternative to the ipod. The main feature I am excited about is the fact that you can play your game while someone watches tv on the same tv. You just can use the pad. It looks.... interesting. Not sure if its worth buying for me. It does seem more like an apple product and less like a game console, except not everyone will have the wii-u.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

It's really good at gaming, too. Tried it and loved it.

Showing 1-9 of 9