Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 1:56pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

There isn't a topic about this, right? Opinions, opinions!

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 9:42pm

Drink

Drink

1,571 posts

well being a sly fan sense i was a kid my heart was filled with joy when i heard about a new sly game but the only problem im worried it may not live up to the expectations :( but as a fan i will love it no matter what :D

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:37am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Hey, I played it yesterday, at Digiexpo, a Finnish game meeting. It's truly great; You won't be disappointed.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:43am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

ive played the first three. i really enjoyed all of them (but i enjoyed the first one the best). i dont have a ps3 though and  i doubt ill get one anytime soon.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:53am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

sorry for double. i just wanted to say that im really happy they make this game because platformer is more or less my fav video game genre and its dieing :(

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 3:02pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Woah, you enjoyed the first one the most? I thought it's the worst one of them. And yeah, I wish there was more platformers and less these new mainstream games.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:25pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

All 3 were pretty fun. My favorite was 2, followed by 3, then 1 (I didn't like the health system implemented in it). I can't wait to the price drops then I can buy it, my only problem is that it wasn't made by sucker punch games. I just think that a fun succesful game series like that should be continued by the people who started it in the first place. And isn't there a thing called copyright stopping other companies from doing stuff like that?

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:31pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

They have a deal with Backflip Studios. Sanzaru has made many interviews, and they have said that their main focus is in making the game act the same way as Sly 2 and 3. They won't just completely redo it.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:38pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Do you know what copyright is? Unless ALL the studios that made the original games agree then they shouldn't be able to do a remake. Same applies to movies.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:38pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Yeah, but most of the studios still work with the game. =)

Reply to Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time

You must be logged in to post a reply!