ForumsGamesSly Cooper : Thieves in Time

10 2486
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

There isn't a topic about this, right? Opinions, opinions!

• 10 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

well being a sly fan sense i was a kid my heart was filled with joy when i heard about a new sly game but the only problem im worried it may not live up to the expectations but as a fan i will love it no matter what

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Hey, I played it yesterday, at Digiexpo, a Finnish game meeting. It's truly great; You won't be disappointed.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ive played the first three. i really enjoyed all of them (but i enjoyed the first one the best). i dont have a ps3 though and i doubt ill get one anytime soon.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

sorry for double. i just wanted to say that im really happy they make this game because platformer is more or less my fav video game genre and its dieing

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Woah, you enjoyed the first one the most? I thought it's the worst one of them. And yeah, I wish there was more platformers and less these new mainstream games.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

All 3 were pretty fun. My favorite was 2, followed by 3, then 1 (I didn't like the health system implemented in it). I can't wait to the price drops then I can buy it, my only problem is that it wasn't made by sucker punch games. I just think that a fun succesful game series like that should be continued by the people who started it in the first place. And isn't there a thing called copyright stopping other companies from doing stuff like that?

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

They have a deal with Backflip Studios. Sanzaru has made many interviews, and they have said that their main focus is in making the game act the same way as Sly 2 and 3. They won't just completely redo it.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Do you know what copyright is? Unless ALL the studios that made the original games agree then they shouldn't be able to do a remake. Same applies to movies.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but most of the studios still work with the game. =)

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I'm tired of badmouthing sly cooper. Great game I'll leave it at that before I say something I'll regret.

Showing 1-10 of 10