ForumsThe TavernCollege Sports

80 13493
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

They are NFL threads and basketball threads. The forum needs some college football action.

There are many good teams right now. Which team do you think is the best? What teams do you believe will make it to the Championship? Are there any teams that are overrated(hint ND)?

The questions are endless and so is talking about it. So talk away.

• 80 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Pretty much all the teams I wanted to win lost. Though Florida and Purdue one. I guess that is good. I just wanted the Trojans to win. It would have been fun seeing Florida in the championship.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Though Florida and Purdue one.

*won
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

I agree florida would if been cool to see in the championship; but im glad ND won. My friends brother goes there. Sucks he's not on the team.

So did you see that Stanford UCLA game. Crazy. Can't wait for next week. Go Cardnials!

Oh and tired of MSU. Their kinda getting annoying. I dont know how.

My new top 5 is
1. Texas
2. Texas A&M
3. California
4. Notre Dame
5. Orgeon/Stanford

Cardnials are pulling me in slowly. Orgeon is slowly getting on my nerves.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My new top 5 is
1. Texas
2. Texas A&M
3. California
4. Notre Dame
5. Orgeon/Stanford

Please tell me that these are not the Top 5 teams that you think are the best. If they are then there is no hope for you.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Congratulations for San Jose State. They manged to get bowl eligible plus a top 25 spot. Finishing 10-2.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Is it just me or is getting a bowl game not that big of a deal anymore? Now there are so many bowls lots of teams get into bowl games. It just doesn't seem as great as it used to.

Also ND is going to lose in the championship. That is my bet.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Screw you Georgia. You blew your chances of getting to the BCS bowl. Worst ending of a game ever.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Murray should have threw into the endzone. There was no time to waste. Bad throw. And...Alabama goes to the championship again. *sigh*

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Eff yall lol. Roll Tide.

That game nearly made me have a heart attack. I think it was closer than it should've been, but Georgia really came to play.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Murray should have threw into the endzone. There was no time to waste. Bad throw. And...Alabama goes to the championship again. *sigh*

I know right.

Murray: "Let me not spike the ball so we waste more time. Then I will throw it to a guy that is in bounds and will not give us the touchdown."
^
That is pretty much what I think he was thinking.
I think it was closer than it should've been, but Georgia really came to play.

If Georgia could stop the run the game would have been totally different.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

They should've spiked it, but besides that, the ball was tipped.

If Georgia could stop the run the game would have been totally different.

If Alabama's O line and RBs had not dominated Georgia, the game would be different? Hmm...
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

What Georgia's Defensive Coordinator was thinking the entire time:

"I don't think they'll run it up the middle... I don't think they'll run it up the middle... I don't think they'll run it up the middle..."

So Georgia vs Clemson in the Chick-fil-et Bowl. Excellent.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

So Georgia vs Clemson in the Chick-fil-et Bowl. Excellent.

So you think watching Georgia dominate Clemson will be excellent?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Haha. Georgia showed on national television their weakness against the run. And Clemson has Andre Ellington in the backfield. >

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Whatever Mav.

So because football season is pretty much over let's talk basketball. Unless none of you like it.

Showing 61-75 of 80