ForumsSupport ForumProfile Problems

3 1522
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Now, this isn't some huge glitch or anything in the site, it doesn't cause any horrendous problems, it's just annoying.

When I'm trying to look at someone's profile for reasons such as I want to figure out what country they're in, the little text box that normally says "User is Offline/Online" comes up instead of what I actually want to hover over's text box.

It's nothing extravagant, but could this be fixed?

• 3 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If the user has a jolly roger as their flag, it's going to say "User is Online/Offline" if you hover over it. If it happens when any other flag is in place, you're just hovering too far away from the flag. If your cursor isn't on top of the flag, it won't read the name of the country/territory.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I've had this a few times...all I did was move my cursor away for a few seconds then placed it back on the flag (directly over the flag..right on the center to be on the safe side) and the issue was gone

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Deleted several posts for derailing the actual topic... since this thread isn't rendering anymore constructive posts to add to the discussion and the OP creator hasn't checked back, this thread will therefor be locked... =)

Showing 1-3 of 3