Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armatar awkward moments

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 10:55pm

GhostOfMetal

GhostOfMetal

597 posts

I have seen many people with the same Armtar with my old friend, thebluerrabbit (It's the one with the orange fox looking to the right). Every time I see it, I think it's him.
I also share an armatar with someone, however I can't think of their name.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:42am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,502 posts

I also share an armatar with someone, however I can't think of their name.

Moe

I have seen many people with the same Armtar with my old friend, thebluerrabbit (It's the one with the orange fox looking to the right). Every time I see it, I think it's him.

Him and xeano have the same armatar..but I'm always fine with telling who is who. With them..it's like how it was with Kasic and ModDayCee..same armatar..but I could easily tell 'em apart

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 8:15pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

I have not seen anyone else wear this armatar. I'd expect more people to have it on because it's menacing, but perhaps the severe underbite chases the more timid crowd away.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 10:08pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,210 posts

I have not seen anyone else wear this armatar. I'd expect more people to have it on because it's menacing, but perhaps the severe underbite chases the more timid crowd away.

Hahiha used to use it, before he switched and ended up with his current armatar.

seen a few people with my armatar, but they are rare.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 10:32pm

daleks

daleks

3,226 posts

Just don't take my armatar, and all will be well.

I really want to just have you change armatars with me for a bit. It would mess up sooo many people.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 11:28pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,561 posts

Knight

Him and xeano have the same armatar..but I'm always fine with telling who is who. With them..it's like how it was with Kasic and ModDayCee..same armatar..but I could easily tell 'em apart

You mean I'm different from thebluerabbit? I consider that to be quite a complement. Someone as nice, kind, and helpful as myself should never be mistaken for him.

JK! I think I've had this Armatar the longest out of those who have it... I might be pretty close to the record for the longest use of an armatar without a change.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 11:31pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,003 posts

Knight

I really want to just have you change armatars with me for a bit. It would mess up sooo many people.

Ikr.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:11am

wflag10

wflag10

1,241 posts

I haven’t seen anyone with this armatar yet, so I guess I own it till next Christmas. I usually tell who people are by their armatars so Halloween was a nightmare for me. I remember seeing a lot of people with the same armatars and I would just groan in frustration and look at every ones names.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:48am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

I haven’t seen anyone with this armatar yet, so I guess I own it till next Christmas. I usually tell who people are by their armatars so Halloween was a nightmare for me. I remember seeing a lot of people with the same armatars and I would just groan in frustration and look at every ones names.

*coughs*Me and Maverick had it (well I don't have it anymore, but Mav does).I think some people recognize people because of the armatars, for examle, everytime when someone sees pang's armatar they think of pang, but I saw StormDragon having the exact same armatar.And I didn't see anyone having my wizard armatar.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:38pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

And I didn't see anyone having my wizard armatar.

I was thinking of having that armatar but I knew you had it so I didn't want to get it.

Reply to Armatar awkward moments

You must be logged in to post a reply!