Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armatar awkward moments

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:41pm

Chemical_

Chemical_

26 posts

armatars are limited and u cant say someone *stole* your armatar. just start a conversation about *that* armatar or *all* the armatars like which one is your favorite and which ones are bad to you. that could start a friendship. it could also start some interests

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:41pm

XVERB

XVERB

3,205 posts

I got a little frustrated because I couldn't identify others as easily, but I'm used to it now.

Yeah I do the same thing, I usually just get mad when people switch their armatar too often. Cause then I get really confused.

Seeing as there are a limited amount of armatars to use, it's acceptable for two people to have the same one. Even if one person has had it for a long time that doesn't make it "theirs." Sharing caring.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:43pm

Chemical_

Chemical_

26 posts

Really you shouldnt care if someone has the same armatar as you. i think the creators of armor games should let people upload armatars and send them to armor games and the creators check it to see if they like it and want to put it on the website. *hint *hint*

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:49pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

12,127 posts

Knight

The only person who everyone knows here and who doesn't follow this "system" is GhostofMatrix, our friendly neighborhood armatar swapper.

I think you forgot me, or are my armatar changes too rare to be considered non-system? Also, Jacen96 once called me a butterfly at heart (slightly off-topic because this thread is not about user being called their armatars).

Anyway, my belief is that an armatar cannot be owned. However, if someone who has consistently had a specific armatar switched to a different one, I would have a hard time recognizing the user at first (unless it was me).

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:52pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

12,127 posts

Knight

Really you shouldnt care if someone has the same armatar as you. i think the creators of armor games should let people upload armatars and send them to armor games and the creators check it to see if they like it and want to put it on the website. *hint *hint*

Custom armatars have been suggested before, and it looks like they will be restricted to admins (who you refer to as "creators"). However, I agree that you shouldn't care if your armatar is not unique.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 8:01pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Do any of you guys/girls feel like "oh that person has that armatar so if I choose it people will think I'm a copier."

Nope, I mean.. Look at mine. xD

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 8:10pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

I think it's Death in a foggy night with a red moon. Funny however that you associate me with this one more than the red orc

That was what I used to associate you to...but then you changed it so I had to change the association

Lets not get racist pang.

>_> You know what I meant by callin it black

It doesn't *belong* to them

Except for mine...this one belongs to me

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 9:32pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

12,127 posts

Knight

this one belongs to me

You cannot claim ownership of an armatar. Also, you were not the first to use that armatar, nor are you the only one.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 10:09pm

kacboy

kacboy

1,900 posts

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person with any activity using this armatar still...

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 10:22pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

12,127 posts

Knight

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person with any activity using this armatar still...

I think you are correct, but you are low in activity. Also, your armatar may be made available soon as a seasonal (it looks like a Thanksgiving armatar).

Reply to Armatar awkward moments

You must be logged in to post a reply!