Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armatar awkward moments

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 11:48am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I have only ever seen Pazx with the polar bear armatar.

I do believe Carlie used it several years back, but, that's a while back for some to remember.

Anyhow; this was the armatar I used originally before Halloween, and haven't recently seen anyone with it.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:20pm

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

Patrick2011, you really seem to believe pang and xerox when they say they own their armatars. Either you're very gullible or you're actually responding with the weirdest sarcastic humour ever..

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:41pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

killersup is a thief and that's all there is to it.

No, Killersup is a murderer/rapist/theif/kitten kicker!

Anywho, Killersup does remember most users by their armartar. When sombody changes their armartar Killersup quickly becomes confused. Although he shouldn't speak, he switches them often enough :P although it seems like alot of people remembered him for his viking armartar....

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:52pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

I haven't seen anyone else using this Halloween one, even though it might change once the new seasonals come out.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 5:13pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Patrick2011, you really seem to believe pang and xerox when they say they own their armatars. Either you're very gullible or you're actually responding with the weirdest sarcastic humour ever..

He's the resident Captain Obvious. He is actually taking everything seriously, and will overly explain everything everyone got, for the off chance someone is taking the jokes as facts.

People can claim armatars if we ever get a custom armatar thing that isn't seasonable (but does remind of it. It was a cool idea), because then it is actually something they or their friends made for them to use.
Up until then, meh.
What people really should stop doing is thinking they have any right to determine what someone else should be wearing as their armatar, because I respond badly to such demands and will snark.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 5:54pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Oh yeah, Cen. Believe me, when you were a mod, I had a hard time telling you apart from Strop.

Cen = green.
Strop = orange.

I literally wrote that on my hand once.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 7:00pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Cen = green.
Strop = orange.

I literally wrote that on my hand once.

Behold everyone! one of the new upcoming stars of AG. Can barely tell the difference between strop and cenere....

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 7:15pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

and will overly explain everything everyone got, for the off chance someone is taking the jokes as facts.

and he does so on a regular basis.

I also have a cure all to this problem.

READ PEOPLE'S NAMES.  Unless two people have identical usernames, which is extremely uncommon, if not impossible, you will be able to tell them apart every time.  :)

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 7:20pm

Chemical_

Chemical_

24 posts

armatars dont belong to one person becuz they are limited so people shouldnt complain about it..
   -Chemi

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 7:53pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,378 posts

identical usernames

Identical usernames are not possible, so reading usernames works.

Reply to Armatar awkward moments

You must be logged in to post a reply!