Forums

ForumsForum Games

Create a reason/background for above user's name

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 7:04pm

arcticwolf33

arcticwolf33

436 posts

You come from another universe where everyone speaks a different language and chooses their own names.
One day, you were walking in a glade surrounded by purple sparkly trees, when you happened to come across a floating orb of blue light. The orb uttered a strange voice, then your body exploded.
At the same time you died, you were reborn in someone else's body and decided to call yourself pangtongshu, because in your language, pang means 'death of', tong means 'blue', and shu means 'light'.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 9:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,348 posts

You were a man raised by artic wolves and are now convinced that you are one. You also can only count to 33.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 9:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,295 posts

You saw "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace" (it was released in 1999, for those who don't get it) and formed a bond with an astromech droid.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 10:38am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

You once had a dream where there was an angel with matted hair. either that or your real name is Matt and the angel part came from some other thing.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:14pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,404 posts

You were playing zelda...but doin so completely blazed

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:50pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Your baby brother was trying to say pain tongue. but he misspoke and it sounded cute.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 1:36pm

Cristinatron

Cristinatron

140 posts

Your favorite childhood toy was a stuffed Zelda doll. He was your one and only friend; you did everything together. One day, a mean child came up and starting picking on you. He grabbed your Zelda doll, threw it to the ground, and tossed a lit match on to it. He held you back as it burned and became nothing but ashes. Now, in honor of your best pal. you always use the name 'BlazingZelda', to remind you that no one will ever be able to hurt you like that again.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 2:11pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

nice back story! It's way off but I like the creativity. Your name consists of two parts Cristina and tron. so your name is Cristina and you like cyborgs/ robots.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:55pm

Osumnis

Osumnis

325 posts

Well, Zelda obviously comes from Legend of Zelda. The fact that you didn't use Link, though, makes me think that you are female, and since the username "Zelda" was too unoriginal for you or just unavailable, you thought "Blazing" would add a good spark to your name.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 9:04pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Close but no. I made it on the spot a while ago...  the first things I thought were The legend of Zelda ocarina of Time, fire temple, gorons, and goron sword. so the resulting combinations were goronrocks link'sgotagiantsknife and stuff of the sort (this all happened in under 30 seconds) and the one I ended up saying out loud  was FlaminZelda it was then changed to FlamingZelda and then when my AG account stopped working I finally decided to make BlazingZelda.

Osumnis is the name of your favorite character from a tv show/ video game/ computer game/ anime/manga/book.

Reply to Create a reason/background for above user's name

You must be logged in to post a reply!