ForumsForum GamesCreate a reason/background for above user's name

247 59578
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You read that right folks...that title is what you will be doin in this mediocre Forum Game

Create a background or a reason for the above user's profile name..whether you think it is the actual reason they made it so...or you want to put a faux reason

Ex1 - pang's name comes from his interest in Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ex2 - pangtongshu's name comes from the fact that he is an elf with the ability to create shoes everytime he says the phrase &quotang tong"

Alright...hopefully this goes well...begin!

• 247 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Is a man named charlie with 506 nicknames, the first of which describes his armatar. "Guy with yellow eyes running away from an explosion while holding onto some blue thing and wearing a cloak with a hood that covers his mouth."

Very complicated nicknames you see.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Pieguyme got his name from eating well, pie. As a child, pieguyme loved pie so much he ate it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and of course, dessert. One day in school, his name was called, and he said "That's not my name! My name is Pieguy! Pieguyme!"

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Was once rescued from an evil psychopath(thats me) by a righteous green dragon. His name is a misspelled monument to his rescuer.

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

As a child he always wished to become a pie, but when he made the username, became insecure about if people would realise that he was the pieguy, so he added me in the name to make it clear.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

When he was born, his mother named him David. He grew up in South Africa, in a place called Lesotho. His name is DavidLS, because LS stands for Lesotho. I know my African Places.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

When he was naming himself he thought of ritous but couldn't spell it (like me) so ended up writing rychus.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Your name is dechlan, but you have four other siblings also named dechlan. You're the eldest sibling, and you want everyone to know it, so you put 1 at the end of your name.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You read a book about paranormal romance by Allyson James and you loved the book so much you named yourself after the title, which is Stormwalker.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Loves Star Trek..but thought it would be ironic and funny to name himself after a Star Wars character.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

He feels sharp pain whenever tossing salad, and he only wears his left shu.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

LOVES DISCOS

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

^Their name or a name that means something to them. That common a name 505 had this name before you.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You are almost never amused by other people's antics so you decided you name yourself after the sound you often make.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Wanted to honor his great grandpa, Grandpa Darkfire44, who fought in WWII

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wants to be Japanese so he makes a Japanese name to call himself by.

Showing 136-150 of 247