ForumsForum GamesCreate a reason/background for above user's name

256 21746
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

You read that right folks...that title is what you will be doin in this mediocre Forum Game

Create a background or a reason for the above user's profile name..whether you think it is the actual reason they made it so...or you want to put a faux reason

Ex1 - pang's name comes from his interest in Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ex2 - pangtongshu's name comes from the fact that he is an elf with the ability to create shoes everytime he says the phrase &quotang tong"

Alright...hopefully this goes well...begin!

• 256 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

You were playing zelda...but doin so completely blazed

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts
Shepherd

Your baby brother was trying to say pain tongue. but he misspoke and it sounded cute.

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Shepherd

Your favorite childhood toy was a stuffed Zelda doll. He was your one and only friend; you did everything together. One day, a mean child came up and starting picking on you. He grabbed your Zelda doll, threw it to the ground, and tossed a lit match on to it. He held you back as it burned and became nothing but ashes. Now, in honor of your best pal. you always use the name 'BlazingZelda', to remind you that no one will ever be able to hurt you like that again.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts
Shepherd

nice back story! It's way off but I like the creativity. Your name consists of two parts Cristina and tron. so your name is Cristina and you like cyborgs/ robots.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,148 posts
Farmer

Well, Zelda obviously comes from Legend of Zelda. The fact that you didn't use Link, though, makes me think that you are female, and since the username "Zelda" was too unoriginal for you or just unavailable, you thought "Blazing" would add a good spark to your name.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts
Shepherd

Close but no. I made it on the spot a while ago... the first things I thought were The legend of Zelda ocarina of Time, fire temple, gorons, and goron sword. so the resulting combinations were goronrocks link'sgotagiantsknife and stuff of the sort (this all happened in under 30 seconds) and the one I ended up saying out loud was FlaminZelda it was then changed to FlamingZelda and then when my AG account stopped working I finally decided to make BlazingZelda.

Osumnis is the name of your favorite character from a tv show/ video game/ computer game/ anime/manga/book.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,285 posts
Scribe

well, you just explained your name, but i'm going to invent my own reason.
I don't know this Zelda thingy, but i shall assume you were playing it and then the zelda person lady thingy caught on fire.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,250 posts
Treasurer

You were once walking in a storm and got shocked with lighting then you went crazy.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,148 posts
Farmer

You had recently watched Star Wars (or did something Star Wars related), you were really fond of the R2D2 character, but R2D2 itself wasn't available and decided putting your birthday at the end of it was satisfactory.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,285 posts
Scribe

You thought the name of the egyptian god of death (Osris) was interesting, but it was taken so you threw in some extra letters.

VioletFang
VioletFang
56 posts
Peasant

You are an amazonian whose sneezes sounded like thunder, and you walked right after you were born. They named you StormWalker and sent you to the giant router in the sky with a laptop to bless yourself with AG.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,250 posts
Treasurer

You have very pointy teeth and you painted them violet.

arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Peasant

A bunch of people decided to set the world record for most people dressed up as R2D2 at one time, and you were the 1999th person to join.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,638 posts
Scribe

You currently own 33 artic wolves against the law.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,672 posts
Scribe

you seemed to have indulged on too many sugar cubes..

Showing 61-75 of 256