ForumsForum GamesCreate a reason/background for above user's name

247 59576
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You read that right folks...that title is what you will be doin in this mediocre Forum Game

Create a background or a reason for the above user's profile name..whether you think it is the actual reason they made it so...or you want to put a faux reason

Ex1 - pang's name comes from his interest in Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ex2 - pangtongshu's name comes from the fact that he is an elf with the ability to create shoes everytime he says the phrase &quotang tong"

Alright...hopefully this goes well...begin!

• 247 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

well, you just explained your name, but i'm going to invent my own reason.
I don't know this Zelda thingy, but i shall assume you were playing it and then the zelda person lady thingy caught on fire.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You were once walking in a storm and got shocked with lighting then you went crazy.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

You had recently watched Star Wars (or did something Star Wars related), you were really fond of the R2D2 character, but R2D2 itself wasn't available and decided putting your birthday at the end of it was satisfactory.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

You thought the name of the egyptian god of death (Osris) was interesting, but it was taken so you threw in some extra letters.

VioletFang
VioletFang
56 posts
Nomad

You are an amazonian whose sneezes sounded like thunder, and you walked right after you were born. They named you StormWalker and sent you to the giant router in the sky with a laptop to bless yourself with AG.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You have very pointy teeth and you painted them violet.

arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

A bunch of people decided to set the world record for most people dressed up as R2D2 at one time, and you were the 1999th person to join.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You currently own 33 artic wolves against the law.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

you seemed to have indulged on too many sugar cubes..

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You dropped a bunch of wooden blocks onto spikes, then saw they were alphabet wooden blocks that said "Abc" and since you are all spikefanatic, you named yoursel spikeabc.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

While thinking of what to put as your username..you thought back to those block things you could feed pokemon..and how one was described as sweet tasting. You than began to conjure up a diabolical plot to rule the Pokemon world with them

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm not sure..but I think I made it because of the sound of my sneeze

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Pang's name comes from the fact that he has special tongs that makes a sound similar to "shu" every time it's used. His last name is pang, so it all comes together.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

He bought the 101 model of the "Riptizoid-o-matic" to get ripped abs.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

He is a fan of Salvador Dali's works, and so he dubs himself a "Salvidian" in his honor.

Showing 61-75 of 247