ForumsForum GamesCreate a reason/background for above user's name

247 59572
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You read that right folks...that title is what you will be doin in this mediocre Forum Game

Create a background or a reason for the above user's profile name..whether you think it is the actual reason they made it so...or you want to put a faux reason

Ex1 - pang's name comes from his interest in Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ex2 - pangtongshu's name comes from the fact that he is an elf with the ability to create shoes everytime he says the phrase &quotang tong"

Alright...hopefully this goes well...begin!

• 247 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

You are a madman that escaped the asylum. That explains your perpetual XD face.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

You were on a special mission to capture Nilla Wafers, but you became sidetracked by an armadillo running across the street. Formerly, the mission was called Operation: Nilla but the armadillo cam back while you were writing the mission report, and you glanced at it the 'dillo, and wrote Operation: Nilo instead of Nilla. Then you put the report in, were fired from you spec ops place/thing/whatever, and decided made an account here. You were going to write: MisterMiester, but that 'dillo came back, holding a Nilla Wafer in its mouth, and you wrote (while staring at that Nilla Dillo) OperationNilo.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You watched Terminator so much you made him your username and you added the other random stuff at the end for creativity.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I'm thinking that you like star wars and the year 1999.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

You messed up your neck sleeping. Now you vengefully screw up other people's necks in their sleep.

SonicTails10
SonicTails10
80 posts
Nomad

You play videogames all day while wearing the nerdiest glasses on earth

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You have completed sonic 2 10 times. (I'm sure you know this, but sonic 2 has both sonic and tails)

SonicTails10
SonicTails10
80 posts
Nomad

Your name is Snacks but you misspelt it as snag
and you fell on your head 618 times

P.s i havent even got past stage 3 act 2 on sonic 2 :P

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You once imagined sonic having 10 tails.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

You watched star wars in 1999, got so amazed with it that you to a supermarket, and punched a random person in the face, then ran back home to AG, and naming yourself R2D21999.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Lost a spelling bee in the third grade when he was given the word "righteous".
He now wears the name "rychus" to remind him of his failure.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Was the first of the Riptizoidian experiments, Therefore, 101.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

He was just a normal guy walking around and he saw I pie and he wanted it. So he called himself Pieguyme for no reason at all.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Was once a knight on a quest for the Holy Grail. Then french knights threw cows onto him which caused heavy brain damage. Now thinks he is the 1999th version of a droid from a movie that doesn't exist yet.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

A pie man. That's all I'm sayin'.

Showing 121-135 of 247