ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Forum Updates

26 7426
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I noticed that an MMO forum was added. I also noticed that this forum was renamed Support Only, and that the AG3 forum was renamed Feedback and Suggestions. Why were these changes made?

• 26 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I noticed it too, but I wasn't sure is it appropriate to make a topic about it. Anyways, I think a MMO forum can be good.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Why were these changes made?

I guess suggestions kinda went more with the AG3 forum (feedback and Suggestions).

MMO forum just make the flash games forum less clogged up in my opinion.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

MMO games are a rather unique genre, so I think it's a good idea to separate them from flash games. This would allow better feedback regarding any questions or concerns one may present.

As far as the AGv3 forum goes, it seems AG3 has begun its long awaited arrival, so a forum for the discussion of an upcoming event is not really necessary, seeing as how the upcoming event has arrived (not entirely, but it is underway.)

heyitsleo
heyitsleo
43 posts
Nomad

These changes were made so that people that needed support can be helped much quicker by not having to comb through suggestions.

You are correct zonic98, this topic doesn't really belong here and will be moved to the new "Feedback and Suggestions"

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: The MMO forum was swapped with the Game Walkthroughs forum in the Gaming class.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

...........I sense a disturbance in the forum force......

I noticed that there is a new MMO Games forum and the AGv3 forum is gone! I noticed there was something wrong but I didn't notice until I wanted to see the AGv3 forum and to my surprise....... it was no longer there. o.O And a new forum was added! O.O Why change! NOOOOOO! I do not like change!

Anyways.... where is the threads about AGv3 going to be held now?

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

AGv3 forum is gone!

Woah,didn't even notice that. I feel a disturbance in the force
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Anyways.... where is the threads about AGv3 going to be held now?

The AG3 forum is now known as Feedback and Suggestions, and that is where the AG3 stickies are located.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: Video Games and Flash Games swapped places in the Gaming class.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

+1 to these changes.
Help keeps the forums more organized.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It's all about making the community stronger with better foundations and a more effective way of using it. Progress towards the future! Just keep your activity up, except... in some different places from now on!

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Just an idea in relation to the new;
Put an 'MMO's you want added to the site' as a sticky in the MMO thread, and a separate one in the Flash Games Thread.

heyitsleo
heyitsleo
43 posts
Nomad

Just an idea in relation to the new;
Put an 'MMO's you want added to the site' as a sticky in the MMO thread, and a separate one in the Flash Games Thread.

Tass's thread is meant for both flash and MMOs. It's easier if you put them all there for him since he decides on both things.
Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

what is this forum suppose to be about...
-Chemi

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

what is this forum suppose to be about...

Feedback and Suggestions

Notes and Discussions on existing and future site features.
Showing 1-15 of 26