ForumsGamesThe most epic kill you've ever done

26 4176
evilblodydude
evilblodydude
5 posts
Nomad

What do you think is the most epic kill that you've ever achieved this includes all video games and please don't argue about which game is better it is getting more annoyng by the second and please don't critisize my gramar I alredy know its horrible by the way thanks for comenting

• 26 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Sniping down a jet in BF3.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I'm not really one for having great kills, since I'm not the best with snipers.

But; the best kill I've ever done was a cross-map throwing knife on Arkaden on S&D, the bomb had been planted and I luckily guessed the person had be defusing it.
Saw online prior where to plant it, and then where to throw it from.
It was the final kill, so everyone in the lobby got to see it. #winning

Slayyerz
Slayyerz
10 posts
Nomad

on halo 4 i did a no scope headshot with a sniper from a far distance on the map ragnarok

xraysteamlord
xraysteamlord
2 posts
Nomad

on bf3 sniped driver on mooving jeep

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I can't think of anything else so:

Our team was losing with 15 tickets left on the second set of M-COM's (Battlefield 3). I decided to suicide C4 in the small room on A. I managed to plant C4 quick enough, went inside, and and detonated it. Got 7 kills.

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

Many great moments from Battlefield 3 come to mind...

Roadkilling a parachuting guy with a jet.

Destroying a chopper with a tank's main weapon from really far away.

Flanking to the enemy M-COM and killing almost the entire enemy team camping by it with an assault rifle, a pistol and a grenade (we got the M-COM and won).

A couple of weeks ago I was playing Counter Strike Source and I was the last one alive on the terrorist team. There were three enemies left and I had an AWP. I thought I had no chance since I'm not great at CS, so I started running to one of the bomb planting locations. I somehow no-scoped all three of them at close range. My friend shouted "MAN YOU'RE CRAZY" in the voice chat.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Roadkilling a parachuting guy with a jet.

****,nice!
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I don't have a specific, best kill, so I'll tell you some nice kills I've gotten.
BF3 best kill: Sniping one day and somehow I managed to get a 3 head shot bullet. I felt so proud
Assassins creed online kill: Some one had the guts to run circles around my blend group and I clubbed his head in.
Biggest Bang kill: set up some C4. Right before someone killed me I pressed it, he killed me but I got to see him fly about a mile into the sky

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Defeating Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5. Hardest enemy ever, took at least half an hour and several tries to beat. I didn't defeat him in any special way, it just felt good to finally do it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Defeating Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5. Hardest enemy ever, took at least half an hour and several tries to beat. I didn't defeat him in any special way, it just felt good to finally do it.

How did I know that was going to be your answer when I saw you posted here? =p

Definitely agree with Ghost...though he is also forgetting Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors 3 (though..to be fair...the gameplay of that game didn't help any..)
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

UT2k4:
on map, deck17:
i was on the middle bridge shooting someone whit my shock. then someone started to shoot me from behind (near the lifts) so i switch to LG and turn around and i instantly headshot the guy between the metal bars above the lifts. where he was hiding. (that was awesomely lucky already) then i turned back around and bam another headshot on the guy i was shooting at 1st.

all this in less then 2 sec.
made it in 1 of the frag movies of clanbase whit that. ^^

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Modern warfare 2, I threw a knife halfway across the map on terminal, hit a harrier. BOOM. First kill I've gotten with the knife on an aircraft.

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

On Left 4 Dead 2, I did a 180 and slapped a hunter and killed it.

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

The kill was in League of Legends, I was Ezreal and shoot my ultimate from my base and hit an enemy who just teleported back in their base.

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

When MW2 was big, my friends and I were playing S&D, on the cliff map, it was 3-3, last round, 1v1, me against their team mate. I picked up an Intervention, saw their team mate got hit markers with a quick scope, continued walking forward, realize I'm falling off cliff. Last ditch attempt, I throw my throwing knife in the air...BOOM!!! Kills their team mate for the most awesome killcam/final kill ever.

Showing 1-15 of 26