ForumsGamesThe most epic kill you've ever done

26 4181
evilblodydude
evilblodydude
5 posts
Nomad

What do you think is the most epic kill that you've ever achieved this includes all video games and please don't argue about which game is better it is getting more annoyng by the second and please don't critisize my gramar I alredy know its horrible by the way thanks for comenting

• 26 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Today I defeated the boss in the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time. That was pretty epic.

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

Killamanjaro in halo reach

1gamesforyou
1gamesforyou
25 posts
Shepherd

The best kill ?
Allright.
There was a time when I equiped my... handgun and I shot a guy on the foot, really hard, he lost hp and then......................... he died.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

I was playing Max Payne, and was on Part 2: A Cold Day in Hell, Chapter 3: Among the Rats and Oily Water, where you have to kill Boris Dime. The thing is, he's standing right behind a bunch of explosive barrels (or gas tanks or whatever), so I just shot those and.... BOOM! Made me feel like I was Rambo, or a similar person.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

He burst into flame (Boris Dime that is, not my character), and I'm thinking, talk about giving 'im hell!

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Today, RPG'd down a jet that was about 300 meters from me, while parachuting. I'm not sure does that beat me sniping down a jet from about 50m, but still.

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

Not sure if this will be counted as epic,but in PAYDAY after I wounded a cop, I forced him to surrender,and after he kneeled I shot him in the head.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

MW3 SnD Clutch Ace, from back when I used to play.

But my favorite kills were the ones I got in Fallout: New Vegas with the incendiary rounds and a anti-material rifle. Good times, good times.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The other day I was playing RRD and was using the awesome Tomahawk I had just gotten from some DLC. I went to throw the Tomahawk at some moron trying to steal my horse, hit my horse in the head, and the guy rolled off the horse only to get up, lose his balance, and fall into a stream. What were the odds?

A while back I was playing the original Prototype and had sneaked my way into a military base. While incognito I managed to push one of the guards of a balcony and he landed on a guard on the lowest floor. Both of them died.

Back to RRD, I was playing the Undead Nightmare DLC and used the explosive rifle at El Presidio and managed to blow a few zombies into the fortress. The zombies actually survived and took out half of the people living there.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Just played Just Cause 2 (great game btw) and got a RPG kill from about 1000 meters. I just shot to the other island for lols, and bam.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

World of Tanks yesterday morning...I accidentally drove off a shallow cliff, and landed on top of an enemy light tank while it was moving...boy, did the chat box light up after that...

Showing 16-26 of 26