ForumsForum GamesSurvive the streets (a very realistic RPG)

2 1984
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Welcome to survive the streets, a very realistic RPG which is something that someone might very well experience in real life. But there are very low chances for that. Anyway, im not sure if this game will last long, but im going to try my best to keep this game alive. So right now its like our world, year is 2015. Youre living happily in your country, but now you are scared to leave your house because you might get killed. Here is a small backstory: in the summer at 2013, people wanted to make a new country in Europe called Ettania. There people pretty much talk english. Near the christmas of 2013 alot of money from Ettania was brought to Russia and Ettania now became one of the most poor countries in Europe. A little bread started to cost about 20$. Which is very expensive. The beginning of 2014: the time when some money was brought back to Ettania, but only for their protection. In the summer at 2014 when most of the guys spent their time at their homes playing videogames and chatting online with Americans. That was the starting of the bad times, Russians came to Ettania and everything was pretty much at war. Now back to the beginning of 2015. You are going to your school, youre taking your warm jacket and go through the corridor of your house. You open your door and you see bullets flying around everywhere, a random russian soldier sees you and is shooting at you, youre in some big trouble, a great way how to start a game isnt it.

CHARACTER SHEET!

Name:
Hunger: 100%
Health: 100%
Temparature: 36,6
Thurst: 100%
Energy: 100%
Equipment: (ill give you)
Inventory:
Recepy book:
Damage: 5
Right hand:
Left hand:
Time: 8:30
Date: 12/01/2015

Hope you like this sheet, should be pretty realistic... i hope. So here is your chances:
A) charge at the soldiers
B) hide behind the wall
C) go back to the house

Good luck, kid

• 2 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Also a few more things, my comp has a weird problem with copy paste. So i will not be copying your sheet, if you want to know the problem, please comment on my profile. And i will be adding a few more updates. Current version: 1.0

-Jeff

wuut
wuut
232 posts
Nomad

Name: James Sullivan
Hunger: 100%
Health: 100%
Temparature: 36,6
Thurst: 100%
Energy: 100%
Equipment: