ForumsThe TavernSo,What do you do?

4 1994
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

You have one brother and one sister both younger then you and you do not have much year difference like your one or two older then them,your mother is gone away for two weeks and your stuck with your siblings and your father who expects more then you can do (in studies etc.) for the first five days he is really tough on you then all of a sudden he leaves you to whatever you want to do and inside you know he is very,very angry,What do you do

• 4 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Well, since he is leaving you to do whatever you want you might as well take advantage of that. As of what to do when that's over, I have no idea other than to explain to him that he is working you to hard.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Do we know why the father is angry? This might be an important factor in figuring out the solution to this problem.

Actually, I don't see the problem at all here. It sounds like the man has had a change of heart (like Rikki could if she doesn't lose that number) and has come to the conclusion that yes, he is working you too hard. Whatever his reasoning may be, it would be best to ask him or find out some way or another what's causing him to be angry.

Raylene3
Raylene3
12 posts
Nomad

I would have no idea what to do. Try to impress him or do whatever I want? If anything I would try to impress him but end up doing different things instead.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Just don't do anything that would cause him to be more angry. He's at an unpredictable stage and you don't want to do anything to make him explode in your face.

Showing 1-4 of 4