Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:31pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

307 posts

Well he won.

274-203

Romney got more votes but Obama got more elecrol votes.

COMMENT!

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:33pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,744 posts

But I don't want to comment, I want to bang my head against a wall!

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:37pm

AatosLiukkonen

AatosLiukkonen

67 posts

He can stay president until he attempts to subdue my rights to own a weapon.

Then my plans can go into effect....

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:40pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,638 posts

Knight

He can stay president until he attempts to subdue my rights to own a weapon.

That's all you're worried about? Your precious gun?!? :O
You voted for an hypocrite who doesn't give a danm about you or any American but himself just because you thought Obama would take away your gun?
I mean come on, get a grip on reality.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:41pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Is it just me, or was Ohio called rather early?

75% in... Very small voter difference, so I've heard... The rest of the polls were supposedly conservative, and probably would have turned the tables... Hrmph.

Whatever the outcome, it probably wouldn't change much. I'll be back in the morning.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:43pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

That's only the third time that's happened in our history, I believe. Kinda weird how two of the times in our 200+ year history happened in-between two elections.

Curses; Rupert from Survivor didn't win Governor of Indiana. He did manage to get 7% of the vote, which is pretty good for an independent/Libertarian.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:44pm

AatosLiukkonen

AatosLiukkonen

67 posts

That's all you're worried about? Your precious gun?!? :O

Why would I be worried about anything else? We'll always have a military, so I don't need to worry about anything else.

You voted for an hypocrite who doesn't give a danm about you or any American but himself just because you thought Obama would take away your gun?

I didn't vote. I'm 16. I would have voted for Gary Johnson if I could vote.

I mean come on, get a grip on reality.

I do have a grip on reality. Obama has a proven track record of lying through his teeth and is a born politician, Romney has a proven track record of flip flopping on issues to suit himself and is a power hungry oligarchic *****.

They both deserve to die.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:45pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

What are electoral votes? I thought the total amount of votes were what counted most?

Just goes to show how much I know... Anyways from what I know of Obama and Romney I feel neutral towards the American's choice for Obama for another term. I feel this way mostly because I know little of their stances on most things.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:45pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

307 posts

wow slow down guys

getting crazy here

did you see that ohio might not be done
i think its just the romney dudes trying to win obama still won
dont get your hopes up

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:47pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,744 posts

Tet a grip on reality he says, you're a hypocrite he says. How ironic and hypocritical of you. Let's see what we get to look forward to.
1: an even higher national debt
2: higher vase prices
3: gun restrictions
4: higher taxes
5: 4 years of romman noodles
Can't wait!

And honestly give me one even remotely ok reason as to why you honk he doesn't care about anyone but himself? Is it because he doesn't agree with your black massiah? Is it because he has had a good idea that could help people unlike raising the national debt more than Obama said that he would lower it by? Honestly, you just spit out this idiocy without restraint or reason and it gets annoying.

Reply to Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

You must be logged in to post a reply!