Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 6:41pm

ptcdcs

ptcdcs

12 posts

Also, on a side note. Mitt Romney wanted to close the U.S. auto industry and ship it off elsewhere, Obama bailed it out and it's doing well, tell me how saving an entire industry isn't helping the economy.

He bailed it out with our money. Honestly I'm fine with Japenese Cars. And he only needed to bail it out because of the *******ing unions

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 9:27pm

rafterman

rafterman

623 posts

He bailed it out with our money.

Which was acquired before Obama was in power, by congress at the request of Bush.

because of the *******ing unions

How horrible it is that people have some bargaining power.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 10:57pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,121 posts

Knight

He bailed it out with our money. Honestly I'm fine with Japenese Cars. And he only needed to bail it out because of the *******ing unions

Have you any idea how many people rely on the car industries, the very industries that America has relied so heavily on? They're practically America's flagship companies.

Or that such industries rely on other industries, such as the steel industries? Which would lead to a domino effect? No I guess not.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 12:19am

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

I think that Obama is carrying out his presidental duties well in the wake of the Oregon and New England shootings.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 1:23am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

I think that Obama is carrying out his presidental duties well in the wake of the Oregon and New England shootings.

Why wouldn't he? They have no affect on him as President. It's not like these shootings are going to make the economy drop or make the war in the Middle East more difficult to deal with

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 9:28am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,677 posts

Knight

And he only needed to bail it out because of the *******ing unions

The unions weren't the cause of the economic crash. We have things like wars and poor economic handling to thank for that.
Also some of  the things we can call them *******ing unions for are child labor laws, minimum wage and weekends among others.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 9:38am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,121 posts

Knight

Why wouldn't he? They have no affect on him as President. It's not like these shootings are going to make the economy drop or make the war in the Middle East more difficult to deal with

He didn't deal with it well, he merely did his job. Dealing with it well would entail taking on the NRA.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:50am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

he was able to practice 5 or 6 times in 2012 alone ;)

He didn't deal with it well, he merely did his job. Dealing with it well would entail taking on the NRA.

+1

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:51am

09philj

09philj

1,168 posts

Dealing with it well would entail taking on the NRA.

Who are the sort of people who would advocate RPGs being available to the public.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:52am

09philj

09philj

1,168 posts

oops, in the above post, the top part is the quote. Sorry.

Reply to Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

You must be logged in to post a reply!