Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 4:06pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

He bailed it out with our money. Honestly I'm fine with Japenese Cars. And he only needed to bail it out because of the *******ing unions

People like you are the reason the American economy is suffering. You are fine with destroying our industrial base in order to make a political point. You believe that the American people should be made to suffer so that the very wealthiest can make even more money. If you dislike America so much, why don't you go somewhere else, traitor.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:38pm

tiger25691

tiger25691

142 posts

He cant have my guns but I will give him my bullets >:D

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:15am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

We're screwed. Plain and simple we're screwed. I see he brainwashed you Nic. Why did you guys let somebody who has spent more than every other president combined back in office? Who hasn't ran any kind of businees, Who's wife has the most aids out of all first laides. How many she have? 20something? most before was only 3. What exactly has he done for our country? Vacation and pass a health care bill that nobody wanted and that nobody has read in it's entirerty?

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:23am

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

South Park. The First Lady has got aides, and not AIDS. Hilarious epesode.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:26am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

Why did you guys let somebody who has spent more than every other president combined back in office?

Chart of presidential spending.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/rickungar/files/2012/11/MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Who's wife has the most aids out of all first laides. How many she have? 20something? most before was only 3.

And you call others brainwashed? Michelle was from a middle class home that needed no welfare aid.

Vacation and pass a health care bill that nobody wanted and that nobody has read in it's entirerty?

Reducing taxes for middle income families. Reducing the red tape needed for small businesses, giving them tax credit. Having a very successful foreign policy. And furthermore, only 47% of people disproved of the medical bill.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:38am

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

I think that the Republicans are very reluctant to work with the President to save the USA from the fiscal cliff. I think that their attitude is that they will veto every compromise Obama proposes until he does what they want. I expect Washington to work for the nation rather than the Republican Party. I think that the Democrats are more prepared to compromise than the Republicans. Mitt Romney lost. The nation chose Obama's leadership. I think the GOP would be wise to make the best of a bad situation for them. Life is not a matter of holding the best cards, but of playing a bad hand well.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:52am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Uhh. Nic, those where bush's tax cuts, not obamas, and he has added TRILLIONS to the deficet. You must be getting your facts from the democrats webpage huh. and hand, republicans want to help the country by spending less, you can only milk the cow so long before she runs dry. His proposal of Tax more and Spend taxes isn't working for him. We need to STOP spending, I live in Cali, we currently have the highest taxes in the country and I'm quite frankly sick of giving our money to illegals. I'm not sure you would understand though Nic, from what I saw from your profile you are from signapor.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 1:02am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

Uhh. Nic, those where bush's tax cuts, not obamas, and he has added TRILLIONS to the deficet. You must be getting your facts from the democrats webpage huh.

No they aren't. He introduced more himself, and extended the Bush tax cuts. Before accusing, find out. The truth is that the major tax cuts enacted in the 2009 economic stimulus bill actually reduced federal income taxes for tax year 2009 for 98 percent of all working families and individuals. These tax cuts saved working families and individuals an average of $1,158 on the tax returns they will file by April 15.

Also, Bush easily added 3 trillion to the deficit due to the war.

Plus I got them from CTJ which has a record of supporting both Reps and Dems.

republicans want to help the country by spending less, you can only milk the cow so long before she runs dry.

They voted to not reduce the enormous military budget, which is more than the next 26 nations combined. Only a few days ago, with the fiscal cliff looming, and after losing the elections, did they grudgingly approve of military spending reduction.

His proposal of Tax more and Spend taxes isn't working for him.

Actually it is. Pulled out from the potential recession, and has started adding more and more jobs.

I'm not sure you would understand though Nic, from what I saw from your profile you are from signapor.

Given that I have followed most major American and international news, political websites for quite a few years, and being an election junkie, I can confidently tell you that I know more about American politics than you.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 3:07am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,666 posts

Knight

Who's wife has the most aids out of all first laides. How many she have? 20something? most before was only 3.

Even the simplest of fact checking debunks this claim.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp

What exactly has he done for our country?

This,
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter … mise-kept/

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 3:31am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

Looks like Michelle has actually trimmed down the number of staffers.

Reply to Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

You must be logged in to post a reply!