ForumsWEPRObama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

255 72253
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Well he won.

274-203

Romney got more votes but Obama got more elecrol votes.

COMMENT!

• 255 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

So far I've only seen this accusation as a means to ignore the facts they provide.

Because people would be all over it and outraged if they agreed with them and they were somewhat biased.....
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

we would be short on jobs because nobody has the money to start a big business hat creates jobs?

thats why we invented the stock market for the VOC

The problem is that those rich guys move their business in China so that they don't have to respect security norms,

not true. it's all about profits. it's just cheaper to make something in china. and beside that do the chinese not protest for more loan or better work situations. the people in western nations are demanding to much. or atleast way more then the chines. it's cheaper and easyer to produce in china.

If those rich guys would stay here and employ people then it would be fair to give them a tax break

the rich guy or the company?
giving the guy a tax cut wont change anything for the employees. only the rich guy benefits from it.
giving the company a tax break can go 2 way's. more profit so better salary for the rich man. or more profit that can be put back in the company to grow.
the best way to keep those companies production. is for employees to ask less money. and not to sue the company for every little mistake they make.

Because people would be all over it and outraged if they agreed with them and they were somewhat biased.....

next time put a fact checker on the fact checker of the fact checker.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Fixed that for you. It is a good website, but it's not perfect, and its bias is worth mentioning.

The only people I have noticed calling the site biased are Glenn Beck, sore losers and those aligned with the the far-right.

Show me how they are biased, explain to me. Show me proof that they are. Come on, do it. Don't just let your unsupported supposition dangle in the breeze like that.
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Well, I'm happy that he won, is all I have to say.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

next time put a fact checker on the fact checker of the fact checker.

Because fact check would be sure to tell us if they were biased.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Because fact check would be sure to tell us if they were biased.

if you got a republican checking a democrat checking a republican... (or the other way around) then yea it should.

anyway
saying it's bias... don't you need something to back this up?
i would like to see your facts that it is bias.
couldn't it just be that 1 candidate made more mistakes on the facts then the other did?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The only people I have noticed calling the site biased are Glenn Beck, sore losers and those aligned with the the far-right.

After a bit of Googling, that still seems to be the case. Better put than the way I stated it.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

anyway
saying it's bias... don't you need something to back this up?

I don't know weather or not it's biased, all I was saying is that they could easily just make another website or something that says that they're not biased or some such thing.

For those of you who might think that there should be more gun control...
http://www.cleanfunnypics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Julie-B.L.5.jpg?ref=nf

After all this defending Obama and saying he's done such a good job, you still seem to ignore what I pointed out about him printing so much money causing all this inflation. I would assume that you're ignoring this because it's completely inexcusable. But if he's done as good as you say and he was such a better choice then you should have no problem explaining how the inflation of the dollar has been a good thing.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

here is one for you
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

here is one for you

Not sure if supporting or a feeble attempt of retaliating. If it's the feeble attempt that I suspect it is, then read it again. You could take away out guns, but what would compel a criminal to give up his gun? I'm not saying that everyone should have a gun, some people who are, let us say, not all there should never be allowed to own guns.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Well, although he has been elected, everyone remember, in 2016, vote

GANDALF FOR PRESIDENT
http://www.collecttolkien.com/images/Other/Misc%20Bumper%20Sticker%20LOTR%20Gandalf%20for%20President%201984.jpg

Also, I do not understand the reasoning behind the argument "oh he did so great in the last year, and if he continues that he will save America", what you have to remember though, is that in his first term, Obama's primary objective was to be reelected, and since he can't be now, what reason is their for him to continue his policies.

(I predict the debt will be over 18 trillion by this time next year)

~~~Darth Caedus

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

you still seem to ignore what I pointed out about him printing so much money causing all this inflation.

The president doesn't print money. It's the Federal Reserve that does that. So if you want to point fingers on this one point them at Congress.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

After all this defending Obama and saying he's done such a good job, you still seem to ignore what I pointed out about him printing so much money causing all this inflation.

Can I pass a law here which decrees that no one may post a wild accusation without either proof nor even the faintest inkling of which they speak? For I am tired of people making baseless claims about everything and then being surprised when they are either corrected or ignored.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'll help you out here a bit if you don't mind...

Teacher of mine told my class about this town..not sure exactly what town but if need be I will find out for you all. But basically, it is required that everyone in this town carries a gun in a holster on them at all times when they are out-and-about, and it must be in plain sight. They are also allowed to use said gun in self defense. This town apparently has one of the lowest crime rates in America (he said the lowest..but I'm being on the safe side here..) due to said law

Again...sorry for not naming the town or giving an internet source..but I am feeling extry lazy right now. But, ask and you shall receive
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Not sure if supporting or a feeble attempt of retaliating.

what can i say.... only thing i can say is that i'm happy i don't live in a country whit so much gun loving maniacs as yours.
just check the homicide rating. that tells enough.
Showing 91-105 of 255