Forums

ForumsVideo Games

whats the best super mario game ?

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 10:27am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,115 posts

I have only played both galaxies and NSMB wii, my favorite was Super Mario Galaxy 1.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 8:52pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

Super mario brothers 3 and super mario world both are great games dont like super mario 1 or 2 much 1 is a bit too simple and 2 is just not mario like at all.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 9:47pm

Lirox

Lirox

1 post

Probably Super Mario Bros. on the DS.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 10:01pm

knaaren

knaaren

6 posts

i love super mario 64. you cant beat the "new age" graphics they used, and its still fun to pull out every now and again and save the stupid baby penguin, or wait 3 or 4 minutes for koopa the quick to catch up i liked this type of game, rather than the classic style side-scrolling type. it seemed more like an adventure than the previous games

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:07am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

135 posts

mario 3 lol. I like the raccoon mario

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:09am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

135 posts

err I mean the tanooki suit. This is my favorite :P

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 12:54pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,794 posts

Knight

My favorite side scroller mario would have to be Mario 3. Fun game.

But Mario Sunshine is probably the best. You finally take a break from all the mushrooms and fire flowers, and spray stuff with your F.L.U.D.D. pack.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 7:57pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,519 posts

I always liked Super Paper Mario. I had a ton of fun and the controls matched the Wiimote well. The humor was well-balanced, the gameplay was simple and the challenges got steadily more difficult as the game progressed but never unbearable.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 8:06pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,044 posts

I've only played Super Mario Galaxy and NSMB wii... I like NSMB, but overall I think SMG is much better.

PS if Mario Kart counted as a "super mario game" then it'd be that one for sure

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 3:27am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Super mario baseball! lol jk, could you imagine.. anyway I would say any of the mario kart games, because you can play them with other people for hours and it never gets old

Reply to whats the best super mario game ?

You must be logged in to post a reply!