Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If you were stranded in an island or a dessert or forest who will you choose to be with?

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 2:26pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

I'd choose Olivia Munn. If you don't know who she is, do a Google image search and you'll understand why.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:23pm

idigit

idigit

259 posts

I'll take Jamie Hyneman

A fellow fan!! I would take him too. he is probably one of the more resourceful PRACTICAL (for you bear grylles fans) people in the world. heck he'll have a jet pack waiting for me when i get there.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 2:51pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I would most certainly take Link from LoZ.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 3:33pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Killersup would take a chick who is more guy then girl. Chloe, that freaking woman beast could kill a bear, roast it, and have it on a plate before Killersup could get done taking a piss.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:09pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

21 posts

i would take edward from twilight so i can be a vamp then i would superfastly (thats a word..right?) run to the nearest town and go home

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:32am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,023 posts

Knight

Robinson Cruesome. C'mon, why hasn't anyone mentioned him?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:00am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

Y U NO Adam savage?  oh wait, I forgot that he needs a cookie now and then...

so, yeah, I would choose jamie hynaman.  if not only to stare and see what it mustache can do when it's alone...

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:41am

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

If it was personal, I would pick my best friend Amy. We're really close and I think it'd be great just hanging out. If it was professional, I would pick a Survival Expert who actually can do survival (unlike Bear Grylls.)

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:06am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Ziva David from NCIS

Oh yes, this has to be the best choice ever. A sexy assassin with a lot of survival skills.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:02pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Ready for this? I'm about to beat all of you.

I would take Dora the Explorer. Her backpack has EVERYTHING.

Reply to If you were stranded in an island or a dessert or forest who will you choose to be with?

You must be logged in to post a reply!