Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If you were stranded in an island or a dessert or forest who will you choose to be with?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:20pm

startselect3

startselect3

10 posts

i'd take toothless, he could fly me away.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:21pm

startselect3

startselect3

10 posts

actually id take Jake from adventure time

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:31pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

63 posts

Y U NO Adam savage?  oh wait, I forgot that he needs a cookie now and then...

so, yeah, I would choose jamie hynaman.  if not only to stare and see what it mustache can do when it's alone...

Truth is, Jamie is just a puppet.  The mustache is alive and controls him.  It's also immortal and moves from person to person.  How else do you think he managed to accumulate several lifetimes worth of experience in every conceivable career on the planet?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:33pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

I would choose a brain surgeon so that he can plant in my brain a chip that lets me be able to listen to ant song I think of. no not just in my head but it sounds like headphones are on.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:55am

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

Maybe with snoopy because he's awsome.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:30pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

Dora the explorer would keep me smiling with her positive attitude. She'd never give up.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:43pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,570 posts

actually id take Jake from adventure time

Ummm... Why? You would die for sure xDD

Also. I'd be stranded in the dessert. That's a title fail x) But i'd take Barack Obama. Then they would come and search for him and find me ^^

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:58pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

i'd take Barack Obama. Then they would come and search for him and find me ^^

WHAT!? I mean killing him and all would be fine with me....... great rescue plan and....... wait would you kill him?

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:01pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,570 posts

WHAT!? I mean killing him and all would be fine with me....... great rescue plan and....... wait would you kill him?

I don't like Obama. But no. If i did they would probably just get his body and execute me xD

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:23pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

21 posts

I would choose a brain surgeon so that he can plant in my brain a chip that lets me be able to listen to ant song I think of. no not just in my head but it sounds like headphones are on.
yes!! im not the only one who wants to be able to do that!!! thats like my life long dream :)

Reply to If you were stranded in an island or a dessert or forest who will you choose to be with?

You must be logged in to post a reply!