Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Mr.Bean

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 1:52pm

TheAwesome_tothemax

TheAwesome_tothemax

11 posts

who else loves this awesome and hilarious guy !

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 2:30pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I've watched it enough times to make a judgment.

I don't think it's funny at all, and it annoys me after I've been watching it for about five minutes, even less when I'm in a bad mood.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 3:24pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

215 posts

To be honest I truly dislike Mr. Bean with every fiber of my being. I hate the way he looks, doesn't talk, dresses, plots in movies etc...

The real reason I dislike him and his movies is because he doesn't $#*@(!* talk. A movie should consist of a few things:
- Actors and Actresses
- Plot
- Talking

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 4:09pm

spinmove

spinmove

25 posts

Check out Bean The Movie; it's a great comedy I've watched several times and even though Mr. Bean rarely talks the other characters talk like you would normally expect in a movie, this is different from the TV series where almost no one talks.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 5:49pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

The real reason I dislike him and his movies is because he doesn't $#*@(!* talk.

so youve never seen the black adder or johnny enlish....
only his mr.bean character doesn't talk.

and beside there are allot of great movies whitout any speach in it. (most of befor 1935, but still great) you can also tell a story whitout someone talking.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:37am

ilberic

ilberic

871 posts

I love almost anything Rowan Atkinson does.  I have the Box of Beans on DVD (basically the tv show).  I love the Bean character, but his Rowan Atkinson Live about made me fall on the floor from laughing so hard.  One thing you can say about it, is it's original.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:46am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

so youve never seen the black adder or johnny enlish....
only his mr.bean character doesn't talk.

I do believe this thread is solely on the topic of Mr Bean, not the actual actor, so that's irrelevant of his other films.

and beside there are allot of great movies whitout any speach in it.

I dislike silent movies, and don't know how anyone could sit through one.

you can also tell a story whitout someone talking.

You don't say?

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 12:23pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

never seen it

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 2:04pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,226 posts

Knight

"Bean, Mister Bean"

Uehoohoo, look teddy!*

This show is absolutely awesome! It is so funny I had "Bean Fever" for a point of time. I loved how the Blue three-wheeled car always got messed up in every episode.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 8:35am

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

I do believe this thread is solely on the topic of Mr Bean, not the actual actor, so that's irrelevant of his other films.

he used arguments as "I hate the way he looks"
clearly indicating he mend the person.

I dislike silent movies, and don't know how anyone could sit through one.

then you simply have never seen a good one.
and it's possible tho.
i realy dislike drama movies. i dunno how anyone could sit through those slimey obvious fake movies.
everyone it's likings. but people shouldn't cast them away only because they are old and different from todays standard.

You don't say?

VonHeisenbourg doesn't say.

Reply to Mr.Bean

You must be logged in to post a reply!