ForumsWEPR[necro] Tensions with Iran

155 73989
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The Department of Defense just disclosed that a US drone was fired upon over international waters last week (here). This is considered an act of war under international law. What happens next? Nothing? Tighter sanctions? War? Discuss.

• 155 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Ok, on the "Israel torture prisoners" - nice media base you used. very naturel and non-politic one.

Look, sorry if i took it too much personal. I dont say islam is bad or even that your country is that bad. But it just make me mad to see how you think israel is.
We are peoples! We are not deamons!
You talk like we kill the palestinians in millions. They live there life, we live our life. The onlt killed peoples are peopers who threat us.
I wont lie, there are some cases of over brutality in protests near the fence. But its not like the one in Syria! its beccause of a wrong way of shooting tear gas in the max. and that happen very very very rarely.

There are arabic peoples in our parllament. One of the head judges is arabic. our only problme is when rocekt are shot at us, and when terrorist try to harm our citizens. and peoples liek you say "you dont need to react because you started iot in 1948". Like we need to sit down and take it as Law from god.
So yea, we protect ourselve. and yes, we build houses as the population is growing. And any time we build just near jerusalem, even in our lines, the palestinians cry to the sky. They have some serius spin doctors. They know how to film. You can see a kid with a scarth and 14 womens cry out to the sky, yelling like the gates of hell just opened in front of them.

We dont 'Starve' Gaza, we dont kill palestinians on sight, and the settlers are not barbaric as you think. Some of them are racist fascist bastered, but they dont do more then just vandalism and graffiti.

As you said "We are not perfect", Israel is not too. but You say that for the most little squick we need to be destroyed, while the world shut up about everything that happen in mynamar, Iran, Syria or whatever.
How is that the UN voted so fast for the ceasefire here, while in Syria they cant? How 'Palestine' got indepenence so fast when kosobo, Catalonia and even ireland Needed years, even centuries to get one? The catalans wanted freedome even befor 1948. But yet the palestinians ask and they get.

Its and indipendece from and indipendence. Its like the dutch in south africa will want a country there. Its like the english will want a free state at USA. like the french will want one in Vietnam.

i want them to have one, but not like that. By talking. They just give the right wing parties more power. Just like they want. They want there peoples to get in war. This is there only way to stay in power.

Got any sources to back it up?
or just talking?
PS We are not secular? last time i checked, Tel aviv is one of the most open places for gays, Seculars peopels are not rare and you can belive in whatever you want. Our government is not made by one ethnicity and There are no peoples who live in completly Poverty. So yea, we are preaty much secular.

Yeah, a place called Israel is "Secular"
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

Iran has signed the Nuclear Non proliferation treaty and has kept all obligations of the treaty. Israel has done neither.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

And yet they are full speed ahead for a bomb rafterman. You are quite naive here.

I see that you are know very well how it is in Israel punisher, About the life in Israel, the laws and etc.

So what are we, a religius place? Israel is one of the only secular place in the middle east. We are more like USA and Europe then all the other nation who in most stoning is still a normal way to punish, wher racism and hate is a normal part of teh politics. In what arabic nation a party became illeagel for being racist? In what other arabic nation There are real parties, who are not rule by radical islam or by a tryant? SO yeas, we are secular. We are a democracy wher there are REAL election, who are not based only on ethinity like in most of the midle east and asia. If a person get killed in a protest, its rre and outrage here is Israel. In the entire middle east its statistic.

And no, i dont have links and sources for every word i say, But belive me i dont lie. I trust you on that, when you say about pakistan, so please trust me either.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

We are more like USA and Europe

but still you had to assassinate a hamas leader even during a time of relative peach.
you still have to learn allot about what you can and can't do to your enemy in times of &quoteach".
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

&quoteace" ofcourse xD

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And yet they are full speed ahead for a bomb rafterman. You are quite naive here.

I see that you are know very well how it is in Israel punisher, About the life in Israel, the laws and etc.

So what are we, a religius place? Israel is one of the only secular place in the middle east. We are more like USA and Europe then all the other nation who in most stoning is still a normal way to punish, wher racism and hate is a normal part of teh politics. In what arabic nation a party became illeagel for being racist? In what other arabic nation There are real parties, who are not rule by radical islam or by a tryant? SO yeas, we are secular. We are a democracy wher there are REAL election, who are not based only on ethinity like in most of the midle east and asia. If a person get killed in a protest, its rre and outrage here is Israel. In the entire middle east its statistic.

Oh, and what arab country is buildind settelements on other peoples land.
And don't talk to me about racism and secularism,
There is a reason Israel is called Israel.
You talk abut rest of ME being bad but you forget the reason all those tyrants are there and all those bombings etc are happening.
Its big brother USA who set those tyrants.
I might be young but I remember a time, not so long ago , when there was a relative peace and we did not hear of bombingsor shootings any where other than palestine.
and that time was before Iraqi invasion.

got a source for this?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

you brloved Israel

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Sure Punisher, blame USA.

Please tell me, how is that every time the arabic nations win its because they are mighty, but when they lose its because the other side cheated?

The Iraq-Iran war was fought with pillows? And the Syrian-turkish? And houndred of other wars? Dont start the "but everything changed when the USA nation attacked". Its a lie and i hope you know it.

And yea, Israel build settelments and its bad. But the arab nation dont do it, its true. They are slaughterign there rivals. they dont build. They dont develope {unless its give there tryants more money or prestige}.

I didnt talked about YOU and ME. And i dont fully blame the arabic nation on there condition. Its an historic-geographic situation. But yet, i belive that if the arabic nation want to change and go foward, they need to stop blaming everyone on there faults. They need to start working on changeing the situation. Like what happen in the "arabic spring". Eygept now fight the Radicalism who try to swallow it, and fight for secularity. I hope Syria wont fall to become a Radical Islam dictatorship too.

And again, tell any other place in the middle east wher the opposition is not in jail/dead/hide. Wher you can protest on anything you want, say whatever you want {with limits afcours, kahana {a jewish politician} was arrested for being over radical}.A place wher THERE ARE ELECTION in which the leader dont get 99% of the votes.
Wher anyone can worship any god {or none} without fear.
So yea, Israel is secular. We are not the militia barbaric nation you try to imagaine.

And yea, queue from "Anti war" and "Al jazira", im sure htey show both side opinions and are not biasd on one side.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The Iraq-Iran war was fought with pillows? And the Syrian-turkish?

Sure they had their problems. Whgo does not? EU history is full of such wars.
Please tell me, how is that every time the arabic nations win its because they are mighty, but when they lose its because the other side cheated?

When did I say that?
And yea, Israel build settelments and its bad. But the arab nation dont do it, its true. They are slaughterign there rivals. they dont build. They dont develope {unless its give there tryants more money or prestige}.

tell me who brought those tyrants in power?
didnt talked about YOU and ME. And i dont fully blame the arabic nation on there condition. Its an historic-geographic situation. But yet, i belive that if the arabic nation want to change and go foward, they need to stop blaming everyone on there faults.

When it is some one elses fault, why not blame them?
They need to start working on changeing the situation. Like what happen in the "arabic spring". Eygept now fight the Radicalism who try to swallow it, and fight for secularity. I hope Syria wont fall to become a Radical Islam dictatorship too.

Those "Radicals" in egypt just brokered peace for you and Pals.
That is an extremely stereotypical statement.
And again, tell any other place in the middle east wher the opposition is not in jail/dead/hide. Wher you can protest on anything you want, say whatever you want {with limits afcours, kahana {a jewish politician} was arrested for being over radical}.A place wher THERE ARE ELECTION in which the leader dont get 99% of the votes.
Wher anyone can worship any god {or none} without fear.

and tell me who is patting the backs of most of their leaders?
So yea, Israel is secular. We are not the militia barbaric nation you try to imagaine.

Refer to my previous posts.
And yea, queue from "Anti war" and "Al jazira", im sure htey show both side opinions and are not biasd on one side.

Ah aljazeera's biased? please tell me how?
and what makes Antiwar biased?
the fact they talk against your nation?
Also atleast I have given sources for my claims unlike you, To whom I asked for sources atleast three times.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

You have absolutely no proof of this.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

back to the topic.

wanna highlight the racism Iran have.

A YouTube video making the rounds shows a group of Afghans being mistreated, apparently by Iranian soldiers, who tell the Afghans to hit themselves on the head, perform sit-ups, and say aloud, âWe will never come to Iran anymore.â

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I know and i am ashamed of them.

But as the single defender of Israel in this thread, ill try to show you the opinion of these fascist.

Does Pakistan will allow a party who claim that Pakistan is belong to India?
Does USA will agree to have a candidate that say that Texas is belong to Mexico?

No.

Anyway, This ban is only on Hanin Zuabi, an arabic politician who was on the Marmara, lied about it, Said that Israel need to cease to exist, and yada yada yada. Is that look Legit by you? She taking part in something she want to destroy.

Anyway, it will propebly not gonna happen, as the High court already said its ileagel to do so. So calm down your horses. We still have Arab parties, We even have a Communist arabic party {which get a very low number of votes}.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Does Pakistan will allow a party who claim that Pakistan is belong to India?
Does USA will agree to have a candidate that say that Texas is belong to Mexico?
No.

Because unlike Israel, we havenot forced overselves on local population.
Anyway, This ban is only on Hanin Zuabi, an arabic politician who was on the Marmara, lied about it, Said that Israel need to cease to exist, and yada yada yada. Is that look Legit by you? She taking part in something she want to destroy.

Anyway, it will propebly not gonna happen, as the High court already said its ileagel to do so. So calm down your horses. We still have Arab parties, We even have a Communist arabic party {which get a very low number of votes}.

Do you have evidence about she being anti israel?
But govrn. banned it once before only court overturned it.
Also you have not answered my previous posts.
Showing 136-150 of 155