ForumsWEPR[necro] Tensions with Iran

155 73987
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The Department of Defense just disclosed that a US drone was fired upon over international waters last week (here). This is considered an act of war under international law. What happens next? Nothing? Tighter sanctions? War? Discuss.

• 155 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Israel banning arab parties from elections

I began to have respect for Israel, now I lost it all. How can they even claim to be the only democracy in middle east , especially after doing this. Israel seems to be like any other dictator country in the middle east...

Does Pakistan will allow a party who claim that Pakistan is belong to India?

Do you have any proof that they wouldn't

Does USA will agree to have a candidate that say that Texas is belong to Mexico?

they have to, at least if they want to call themselves free and claim to have democracy.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

For Zuabi - 1

Yea, we have a right wing govrn. right now, but i hope it will be changed next election. Luckly the court is still sane.

And about the "We the pakistanian are saint" - please tell me again how teh indos are so happy about Pakistan being Muslim. You did forced yourself on the Indos. So dont sell me this nonesense.

And for "your questions", Are you realy belive aljazeera Is not biasde? Its known they lie on a daily basis about Israel, USA and any other Western society. They let Osama speak there whenever he wanted, as he spread his hate. You realy think they talk about the bad things that happen in Qatar? That happen in teh Arabic world {the one who is not hostile to Qatar afcours}?

I do Acknowledge they are not totaly 'fake', that they do show news, but yet, They are a Channel who is controled by a country.
And BTW. even the Palestinian Authority Said that Al jazeera are biasde, and that they are supporters of Hamas.

And anti war? pa lease... They call us "occupining Israel" as a name. Every move we do is "one more step for genocide". There reports almsot say that we genocide all of gaza every day.

They are not biasde because they talk against israel. They are biasde because they talk only against my Nation and fully support the other side, not a single time question the other side {Not Israel} Ways and acts. A Terror attack? Its israel fault. Israel reataliate? Its a murder.

And sorry, im too lazy to give links and links and links for everything i say. I talk fro, my knowledge, from what i read in the newspapers, waht i read in the Internet, and the general talk in Israel. I never lie. I can swear about it.
Because i dont source everything i say you are bettter then me then?

I think its quite funny, this say "Iran is not wanting a nuke". Its like these neo nazies who say "There was no holocaust, but Hitler was good for doing it", Like these Russian bold heads who say "Stalin didnt killed all these millions, but it was a importent and a good move".
They say "We dont want a nuke" but then again they threat that they will destroy USA and Israel and UK and everyone else. By what? What they got now that they didnt had in the last 40 years? The suddenly decided to be a power? Or they talk about a new Magic they are making, a new hurrican?

Do USA and Israel will just start to say all of this for fun? because they are jealos? Or it is because of the oil?

All of these Conspiracy are very nice and "new age", But are so "against the system" style, Hipster like of saying "The west is wrong, we need to help the under dog!". Just because USA is against someone is enoug hto make this side a saint.

I understand that you belive that Iran being a new regional power is good Punisher, But you rafterman? you just dont give a crap about the peoples there are you? You just hate the "Evil USA" who conspirate the world for money.

Do you want Iran to be the a rigional power or dont you?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And about the "We the pakistanian are saint" - please tell me again how teh indos are so happy about Pakistan being Muslim. You did forced yourself on the Indos. So dont sell me this nonesense.

How did we force overselves on them?
And for "your questions", Are you realy belive aljazeera Is not biasde? Its known they lie on a daily basis about Israel, USA and any other Western society. They let Osama speak there whenever he wanted, as he spread his hate. You realy think they talk about the bad things that happen in Qatar? That happen in teh Arabic world {the one who is not hostile to Qatar afcours}?

Actually they ralk about every bad thing that happens any where around the world.
The only difference is that unlike CNN or FOX, they don't show occupiers as the forces of light.
And anti war? pa lease... They call us "occupining Israel" as a name. Every move we do is "one more step for genocide". There reports almsot say that we genocide all of gaza every day.

They are not biasde because they talk against israel. They are biasde because they talk only against my Nation and fully support the other side, not a single time question the other side {Not Israel} Ways and acts. A Terror attack? Its israel fault. Israel reataliate? Its a murder.

Can you back these allegations up?
I never lie. I can swear about it.

World does not wotk this way me amigo.

No, I am not better than you as a human but my arguments hold more wait than yours.
They say "We dont want a nuke" but then again they threat that they will destroy USA and Israel and UK and everyone else. By what? What they got now that they didnt had in the last 40 years? The suddenly decided to be a power? Or they talk about a new Magic they are making, a new hurrican?

I understand they threatend Israel but USA and UK?
never heard about this.
Also what proof is there that they are making a nuke?
Do USA and Israel will just start to say all of this for fun? because they are jealos? Or it is because of the oil?

For Israel, its just paranoid and for US politicians, its matter of saving their chair.
Just because USA is against someone is enoug hto make this side a saint.

No, japan was bad, Assad regime in syria is bad, nationalist serbs were bad, russians were bad and all those were enemies of USA.
Gold - Squire

Flag

For Zuabi - 1

Yea, we have a right wing govrn. right now, but i hope it will be changed next election. Luckly the court is still sane.

I do Acknowledge they are not totaly 'fake', that they do show news, but yet, They are a Channel who is controled by a country.
And BTW. even the Palestinian Authority Said that Al jazeera are biasde, and that they are supporters of Hamas.

And sorry, im too lazy to give links and links and links for everything i say. I talk fro, my knowledge, from what i read in the newspapers, waht i read in the Internet, and the general talk in Israel. I never lie. I can swear about it.

I think its quite funny, this say "Iran is not wanting a nuke". Its like these neo nazies who say "There was no holocaust, but Hitler was good for doing it", Like these Russian bold heads who say "Stalin didnt killed all these millions, but it was a importent and a good move".

All of these Conspiracy are very nice and "new age", But are so "against the system" style, Hipster like of saying "The west is wrong, we need to help the under dog!". Just because USA is against someone is enoug hto make this side a saint.

I understand that you belive that Iran being a new regional power is good Punisher

I favour china about this.
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

Or they talk about a new Magic they are making, a new hurrican?

Bibi has just as much evidence of this as he does nukes. Well, Iranian nukes. Israeli ones are a different story.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Does Pakistan will allow a party who claim that Pakistan is belong to India?

Actually we have a party called MQM who's leader have said very outrageous things about Pakistan and two nation theory.
Showing 151-155 of 155