Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Tensions with Iran

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:21am

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

I belive he talk about secula muslims. You know, the one who do belive in god, maybe even pray, celebrate teh holidays, but are not deep into it. The ones who live western life style but with Islamic touch, like in Saudi Arabia {well, the rich peoples maybe}.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:29pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

I belive he talk about secula muslims. You know, the one who do belive in god, maybe even pray, celebrate teh holidays, but are not deep into it. The ones who live western life style but with Islamic touch, like in Saudi Arabia {well, the rich peoples maybe}.

They wear western cloths, drive western cars and use western mobiles.
For most of them, similarity ends there.
Yes there is a part of their new breed who behaves all western but they are looked down upon.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 4:29pm

akeman64

akeman64

50 posts

the banks are to blame for a lot of this, read to see how scumy some American banks are terrible http://akeman64.blogspot.it/

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 1:31am

sysy

sysy

5 posts

What will happen?  If Iran attacks the U.S. then we will go to war...if they attack Israel we will not.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 6:35am

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

So by your opinion, USA shall stay away and watch one of her bets allies getting destroyed, without lifting a finger?

It worked so well in WW1...

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 6:36am

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

WW2 too

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 8:08am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

So by your opinion, USA shall stay away and watch one of her best allies getting destroyed, without lifting a finger?

We'd offer arms, training, and supplies. But as far as US troops actively fighting, I doubt it, unless Iran is using nukes or chemical weapons or other stuff that's internationally frowned upon.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 4:41pm

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

So you let them strike first.

Worked so well Throughout history.

I know teh USA peopels are tired of beign the super hero, but they are needed to be. Like Brittian was in almost the entire last Millennium, USA is no the saGuardian of balance. If Iran will rise, teh Western cultur is in danger.
Ill even dar to say freedome will be at stake.

Sure USA is not perfet, maybe not even close, but i prefer them on most of the other options.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:45pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

I know teh USA peopels are tired of beign the super hero

the rest of the world is tired of you trying to be the hero all the time.
you have no idea how much pain you have caused by trying this.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 9:57pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

Worked so well Throughout history.

Somalia worked so much better...

and watch one of her best allies getting destroyed

Israel getting destroyed by Iran is like the US getting destroyed by Mexico. If either happens, they deserve to win.

Reply to Tensions with Iran

You must be logged in to post a reply!