Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Tensions with Iran

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 12:44pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

"peace" ofcourse xD

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 3:30pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

And yet they are full speed ahead for a bomb rafterman. You are quite naive here.

I see that you are know very well how it is in Israel punisher, About the life in Israel, the laws and etc.

So what are we, a religius place? Israel is one of the only secular place in the middle east. We are more like USA and Europe then all the other nation who in most stoning is still a normal way to punish, wher racism and hate is a normal part of teh politics. In what arabic nation a party became illeagel for being racist? In what other arabic nation There are real parties, who are not rule by radical islam or by a tryant? SO yeas, we are secular. We are a democracy wher there are REAL election, who are not based only on ethinity like in most of the midle east and asia. If a person get killed in a protest, its rre and outrage here is Israel. In the entire middle east its statistic.

Oh, and what arab country is buildind settelements on other peoples land.
And don't talk to me about racism and secularism,
There is a reason Israel is called Israel.
You talk abut rest of ME being bad but you forget the reason all those tyrants are there and all those bombings etc are happening.
Its big brother USA who set those tyrants.
I might be young but I remember a time, not so long ago , when there was a relative peace and we did not hear of bombingsor shootings any where other than palestine.
and that time was before Iraqi invasion.

And yet they are full speed ahead for a bomb rafterman. You are quite naive here.

got a source for this?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 5:45pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

you brloved Israel

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:14am

danielo

danielo

1,365 posts

Sure Punisher, blame USA.

Please tell me, how is that every time the arabic nations win its because they are mighty, but when they lose its because the other side cheated?

The Iraq-Iran war was fought with pillows? And the Syrian-turkish? And houndred of other wars? Dont start the "but everything changed when the USA nation attacked". Its a lie and i hope you know it.

And yea, Israel build settelments and its bad. But the arab nation dont do it, its true. They are slaughterign there rivals. they dont build. They dont develope {unless its give there tryants more money or prestige}.

I didnt talked about YOU and ME. And i dont fully blame the arabic nation on there condition. Its an historic-geographic situation. But yet, i belive that if the arabic nation want to change and go foward, they need to stop blaming everyone on there faults. They need to start working on changeing the situation. Like what happen in the "arabic spring". Eygept now fight the Radicalism who try to swallow it, and fight for secularity. I hope Syria wont fall to become a Radical Islam dictatorship too.

And again, tell any other place in the middle east wher the opposition is not in jail/dead/hide. Wher you can protest on anything you want, say whatever you want {with limits afcours, kahana {a jewish politician}  was arrested for being over radical}.A place wher THERE ARE ELECTION in which the leader dont get 99% of the votes.
Wher anyone can worship any god {or none} without fear.
So yea, Israel is secular. We are not the militia barbaric nation you try to imagaine.

And yea, queue from "Anti war" and "Al jazira", im sure htey show both side opinions and are not biasd on  one side.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 4:38pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

The Iraq-Iran war was fought with pillows? And the Syrian-turkish?

Sure they had their problems. Whgo does not? EU history is full of such wars.

Please tell me, how is that every time the arabic nations win its because they are mighty, but when they lose its because the other side cheated?

When did I say that?

And yea, Israel build settelments and its bad. But the arab nation dont do it, its true. They are slaughterign there rivals. they dont build. They dont develope {unless its give there tryants more money or prestige}.

tell me who brought those tyrants in power?

didnt talked about YOU and ME. And i dont fully blame the arabic nation on there condition. Its an historic-geographic situation. But yet, i belive that if the arabic nation want to change and go foward, they need to stop blaming everyone on there faults.

When it is some one elses fault, why not blame them?

They need to start working on changeing the situation. Like what happen in the "arabic spring". Eygept now fight the Radicalism who try to swallow it, and fight for secularity. I hope Syria wont fall to become a Radical Islam dictatorship too.

Those "Radicals" in egypt just brokered peace for you and Pals.
That is an extremely stereotypical statement.

And again, tell any other place in the middle east wher the opposition is not in jail/dead/hide. Wher you can protest on anything you want, say whatever you want {with limits afcours, kahana {a jewish politician}  was arrested for being over radical}.A place wher THERE ARE ELECTION in which the leader dont get 99% of the votes.
Wher anyone can worship any god {or none} without fear.

and tell me who is patting the backs of most of their leaders?

So yea, Israel is secular. We are not the militia barbaric nation you try to imagaine.

Refer to my previous posts.

And yea, queue from "Anti war" and "Al jazira", im sure htey show both side opinions and are not biasd on  one side.

Ah aljazeera's biased? please tell me how?
and what makes Antiwar biased?
the fact they talk against your nation?
Also atleast I have given sources for my claims unlike you, To whom I asked for sources atleast three times.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:52pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:11pm

rafterman

rafterman

623 posts

You have absolutely no proof of this.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 6:45am

DSM

DSM

795 posts

back to the topic.

wanna highlight the racism Iran have.

A YouTube video making the rounds shows a group of Afghans being mistreated, apparently by Iranian soldiers, who tell the Afghans to hit themselves on the head, perform sit-ups, and say aloud, “We will never come to Iran anymore.”

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 5:07pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:20pm

danielo

danielo

1,365 posts

I know and i am  ashamed of them.

But as the single defender of Israel in this thread, ill try to show you the opinion of these fascist.

Does Pakistan will allow a party who claim that Pakistan is belong to India?
Does USA will agree to have a candidate that say that Texas is belong to Mexico?

No.

Anyway, This ban is only on Hanin Zuabi, an arabic politician who was on the Marmara, lied about it, Said that Israel need to cease to exist, and yada yada yada. Is that look Legit by you? She taking part in something she want to destroy.

Anyway, it will propebly not gonna happen, as the High court already said its ileagel to do so. So calm down your horses. We still have Arab parties, We even have a Communist arabic party {which get a very low number of votes}.

Reply to Tensions with Iran

You must be logged in to post a reply!