ForumsWEPR[necro] Tensions with Iran

155 73986
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The Department of Defense just disclosed that a US drone was fired upon over international waters last week (here). This is considered an act of war under international law. What happens next? Nothing? Tighter sanctions? War? Discuss.

• 155 Replies
EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

now you are an expert on Islam too?rnmusic is haram
and free gathering of male female interaction is also haram.
and these are the two fore most things done in night clubs.

I'm familiar with the basic beliefs of moderate Islam, though I wouldn't consider myself an expert by any means. And of course, the internet is a wonderful thing; I could figure it out with enough research if I needed to. ^^

ofcourse he didn't fire a shot. we sold it to them.

2nd Dutch-Anglo War. England took over New Amsterdam, and the Dutch kept their colonies in the East Indies. The Dutch-Anglo Wars (three of them) were fought over which nation would essentially dominate the seas. England ultimately won, though both sides claimied a victory in the Second Dutch-Anglo War. More of a draw than anything, till the 3rd Dutch-Anglo War.

former local politicians yes. not the common man

Yeah, but there were so few Dutch Colonists, expecially compared to the English Colonists, that their affects were minimal. A few cultural things in the North East/Airondack area and thats about it.

we made the start, sold it, and then the others went on whit it.

Um, sorry? Spain got to North America first, and pretty much dominated South America, Central America, and the West Coast. Franch took Canada (eventually losing it in the French and Indian War/Seven Years War) and controlled the interior of the continent, and England had the Eastern Seaboard to start out with. France and Spain controlled the Carribean for the most part. As I said earlier, the Dutch were limited to the New Netherlands, which was largely confined to Manhattan for all practical counts. England came, and booted them off since according to the English, they were tresspassing in Virgina.

if we didn't bought the land of the indians to begin whit. then history would have been very different

Not really. And by European standards, you robbed the Indians of their land. But thats another argument for another day.

i never said we are better then anyone els. (except on the field of water management and logistics but that is because we are the best)
and on a side note. i meand that other guy that hasn't made a reply in a week or so...... why am i still replying to this? =S

The whole "black page with golden writing" is what I'm referencing.

And I have a personal life; I apologize if I can't come to this site on your every beck and call.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Lets open some new threads oh guys? It seems that this thread as got lost.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i think israel is gonna keep attacking palestine and the US is gonna find a reason to get involved so they can start a war with Iran

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I'm familiar with the basic beliefs of moderate Islam, though I wouldn't consider myself an expert by any means. And of course, the internet is a wonderful thing; I could figure it out with enough research if I needed to. ^^

Define "Moderate Islam.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I belive he talk about secula muslims. You know, the one who do belive in god, maybe even pray, celebrate teh holidays, but are not deep into it. The ones who live western life style but with Islamic touch, like in Saudi Arabia {well, the rich peoples maybe}.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I belive he talk about secula muslims. You know, the one who do belive in god, maybe even pray, celebrate teh holidays, but are not deep into it. The ones who live western life style but with Islamic touch, like in Saudi Arabia {well, the rich peoples maybe}.

They wear western cloths, drive western cars and use western mobiles.
For most of them, similarity ends there.
Yes there is a part of their new breed who behaves all western but they are looked down upon.
akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

the banks are to blame for a lot of this, read to see how scumy some American banks are terrible http://akeman64.blogspot.it/

sysy
sysy
5 posts
Peasant

What will happen? If Iran attacks the U.S. then we will go to war...if they attack Israel we will not.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

So by your opinion, USA shall stay away and watch one of her bets allies getting destroyed, without lifting a finger?

It worked so well in WW1...

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

WW2 too

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

So by your opinion, USA shall stay away and watch one of her best allies getting destroyed, without lifting a finger?

We'd offer arms, training, and supplies. But as far as US troops actively fighting, I doubt it, unless Iran is using nukes or chemical weapons or other stuff that's internationally frowned upon.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

So you let them strike first.

Worked so well Throughout history.

I know teh USA peopels are tired of beign the super hero, but they are needed to be. Like Brittian was in almost the entire last Millennium, USA is no the saGuardian of balance. If Iran will rise, teh Western cultur is in danger.
Ill even dar to say freedome will be at stake.

Sure USA is not perfet, maybe not even close, but i prefer them on most of the other options.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I know teh USA peopels are tired of beign the super hero

the rest of the world is tired of you trying to be the hero all the time.
you have no idea how much pain you have caused by trying this.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Somalia worked so much better...

and watch one of her best allies getting destroyed

Israel getting destroyed by Iran is like the US getting destroyed by Mexico. If either happens, they deserve to win.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

So you let them strike first.

I know teh USA peopels are tired of beign the super hero, but they are needed to be. Like Brittian was in almost the entire last Millennium, USA is no the saGuardian of balance. If Iran will rise, teh Western cultur is in danger.
Ill even dar to say freedome will be at stake.

Sure USA is not perfet, maybe not even close, but i prefer them on most of the other options

Right now, you don't sound different then a tin hat conspiracy theorist.
Showing 106-120 of 155