ForumsWEPR[necro] Tensions with Iran

155 73970
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The Department of Defense just disclosed that a US drone was fired upon over international waters last week (here). This is considered an act of war under international law. What happens next? Nothing? Tighter sanctions? War? Discuss.

• 155 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

In what way? Did i said anything that is not true?
Or just because you hear things you dont like mean im crazy?

I think that your piety is like of a mad cultist.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

n what way? Did i said anything that is not true?

If Iran will rise, teh Western cultur is in danger.
Ill even dar to say freedome will be at stake.

/\\ that
I think that your piety is like of a mad cultist.

What does this suppose to mean?
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I thin kthat your willingness to be mor religius and the ideas of what is good and what is wrong are crazy.

Why everytime when you argue with me its go to personal places? You call me {and other peoples} Stuiped, Crazy and so on. Why? because i belive that a fanatic nation with mass Destruction wepones is Dangerous?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

because i belive that a fanatic nation with mass Destruction wepones is Dangerous?

**looks over sea to the usa... hmmm...**
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I thin kthat your willingness to be mor religius and the ideas of what is good and what is wrong are crazy.

thank you
Why everytime when you argue with me its go to personal places? You call me {and other peoples} Stuiped, Crazy and so on. Why? because i belive that a fanatic nation with mass Destruction wepones is Dangerous

You ask me why I said that you sounded like a tin hat conspiracy theorist?
That is why
i belive that a fanatic nation with mass Destruction wepones is Dangerous
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Does it not true?

If WW2 japan had some, isnt the world would look much much much diffrunte?

Sorry, but i dont trust Iran. I know, they are heaven on earth by your opinions. Stoning an atuldtress women is like a dream come true for you. But i dont belive so. So i think that a nation that said more then once that they want to destroy an entire nation over and over is not quite logic. Pakistan having one is bad enough. no one know when a fanatic group will cease teh control and maybe use it. Your government have conection with al-quaida, so you never know.

And this is all crazy because its not your opinion. that a very nice way to argue.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Sorry, but i dont trust Iran.

i dont trust the usa.
they have mass destruction weapons.
so we should invade and kill usa.

(that is basically what your saying.)
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Pakistan having one is bad enough. no one know when a fanatic group will cease teh control and maybe use it. Your government have conection with al-quaida, so you never know.

Please don't tell me that this opinion is based upon US reports.
I know, they are heaven on earth by your opinions. Stoning an atuldtress women is like a dream come true for you

No, I have a very basic cinflict of beliefs with them, they are shia, i am sunni.
So i think that a nation that said more then once that they want to destroy an entire nation over and over is not quite logic

Don't expect any sympathy for a nation who is actively starving another entire nation.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

This is Gaza.

This is Iran .

And here is your beloved Pakistan. Lets leave aside all the animal crulety and what the Pakistan Talban peoples do. Apearently, by the asian human right comission, Pakistan use turtores as a way of punishment. there are not affort to stop it by the govrnment.
People torture KIDS for being "infidels".

Gay peoples can be sentence for life in jail for being gays!

So yea, blame Israel. But this is just a distraction from your rotten corrupted countries.
How is it that all of these Anti-Israel country are so curropted? how is it that the large majority of them are Dictatorship, or even a "republics" who supress minorities, and are very racist?

Mayeb because your leaders posion you against us, so you wont think anything bad on them?

Maybe because this way you hate the west? You burn USA flag, say its so bad in there, but yet you stone womens, prison gay peoples and a murdure on "teh family respect" is so common? how is that?

So befor you blame Israel of doing everything wrong you can think of, watch your own home.

Israel genocide teh Palestinians? The amount of deads is much much much smaller then the Pakistan berzerk from time to time on the hindues. But then the Islamic world is silence. Its ok, they are not muslims.

As long as tehy are not muslims you dont give a ****. In suria, just while could collmun was on, 400 peopels died. Did you cared? NO. THE 50 innocente who died are more importent. teh peoples who died in Israel are not. The peopel who died by the Syrians are not.

You sir, is a hypocrate living in a lie of a perfect world fighting a evil world. Get out punisher! there is hard truth outside!

Or maybe keep on, live your life wher Israel is bad bad, the palestinians are saint, and all the muslims are moral peoples when the infidels are evil and weak.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

This is Gaza.

No this is gaza
This is Iran .

And this is myanmar
And here is your beloved Pakistan.

and this is your beloved Israel
People torture KIDS for being "infidels".

I don't know about this but another man killed salman taseer over blaasphemy and now he is waiting execution.
Gay peoples can be sentence for life in jail for being gays!

Yes they can be, Islam prohibits homosexuality and my country was made on name of Islam and unlike your hypocrate country, we don't show our selves as seculars.
So yea, blame Israel. But this is just a distraction from your rotten corrupted countries.
How is it that all of these Anti-Israel country are so curropted? how is it that the large majority of them are Dictatorship, or even a "republics" who supress minorities, and are very racist?

Because we are not in a constant state of war
Mayeb because your leaders posion you against us, so you wont think anything bad on them?

or maybe you don't know how much hated those leaders are?
Maybe because this way you hate the west? You burn USA flag, say its so bad in there, but yet you stone womens, prison gay peoples

Our religion says so.
Also notice that this is internal law.
Non muslims can basically do any thing (other than blasphemy) in pakistan.
I am a muslim I can't drink, but if I were christian, I could open a brewery.
Please tell me how common it is?
So befor you blame Israel of doing everything wrong you can think of, watch your own home.

Yes I admit we have problems, I never said we are perfect.
Israel genocide teh Palestinians? The amount of deads is much much much smaller then the Pakistan berzerk from time to time on the hindues. But then the Islamic world is silence. Its ok, they are not muslims.

Can you tell me from where you got this info?
As long as tehy are not muslims you dont give a ****.

My religion tells me to care for them.too, but where ever I see, I see muslims being opperressed.
In suria, just while could collmun was on, 400 peopels died. Did you cared? NO.

Strawman
THE 50 innocente who died are more importent. teh peoples who died in Israel are not. The peopel who died by the Syrians are not.

Again strawman, also, its 160 people and I never said killing civilians is good, so, another strawman
You sir, is a hypocrate living in a lie of a perfect world fighting a evil world. Get out punisher! there is hard truth outside!

Just an unbacked accusation
Or maybe keep on, live your life wher Israel is bad bad, the palestinians are saint, and all the muslims are moral peoples when the infidels are evil and weak.

Israel IS bad but Pals are not saints neither are all muslims saints and infidels are not necessarily weak or evil (hitler was an infidel too)
**** a barn full of strawmen.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Please tell me how common it is?

This was in response to this
and a murdure on "teh family respect" is so common? how is that?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Dani, this
is you beloved country's response to pals state hood bid

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I was mad no less then you punisher. The story is this -

Our minister of security has announced he retire. He was a known fighter against the settlements. This is like a 'revenge', a way for Netanyaho to try to get more voters in the coming elections.

And just to make it clear - building new houses on barren land is the same as tourtering, as killing? I dont justifid the settlements at all, but its not like we build on arabic villages, destroying them and build on it. Its just expanding to jerusalem. A legal one, not like in the arabic villages wher they just build.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I was mad no less then you punisher. The story is this -

Our minister of security has announced he retire. He was a known fighter against the settlements. This is like a 'revenge', a way for Netanyaho to try to get more voters in the coming elections.

And just to make it clear - building new houses on barren land is the same as tourtering, as killing? I dont justifid the settlements at all, but its not like we build on arabic villages, destroying them and build on it. Its just expanding to jerusalem. A legal one, not like in the arabic villages wher they just build.

seriousely?
Arabs built illegaly?
BTW you have not answered my other points.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Ok, on the "Israel torture prisoners" - nice media base you used. very naturel and non-politic one.

Look, sorry if i took it too much personal. I dont say islam is bad or even that your country is that bad. But it just make me mad to see how you think israel is.
We are peoples! We are not deamons!
You talk like we kill the palestinians in millions. They live there life, we live our life. The onlt killed peoples are peopers who threat us.
I wont lie, there are some cases of over brutality in protests near the fence. But its not like the one in Syria! its beccause of a wrong way of shooting tear gas in the max. and that happen very very very rarely.

There are arabic peoples in our parllament. One of the head judges is arabic. our only problme is when rocekt are shot at us, and when terrorist try to harm our citizens. and peoples liek you say "you dont need to react because you started iot in 1948". Like we need to sit down and take it as Law from god.
So yea, we protect ourselve. and yes, we build houses as the population is growing. And any time we build just near jerusalem, even in our lines, the palestinians cry to the sky. They have some serius spin doctors. They know how to film. You can see a kid with a scarth and 14 womens cry out to the sky, yelling like the gates of hell just opened in front of them.

We dont 'Starve' Gaza, we dont kill palestinians on sight, and the settlers are not barbaric as you think. Some of them are racist fascist bastered, but they dont do more then just vandalism and graffiti.

As you said "We are not perfect", Israel is not too. but You say that for the most little squick we need to be destroyed, while the world shut up about everything that happen in mynamar, Iran, Syria or whatever.
How is that the UN voted so fast for the ceasefire here, while in Syria they cant? How 'Palestine' got indepenence so fast when kosobo, Catalonia and even ireland Needed years, even centuries to get one? The catalans wanted freedome even befor 1948. But yet the palestinians ask and they get.

Its and indipendece from and indipendence. Its like the dutch in south africa will want a country there. Its like the english will want a free state at USA. like the french will want one in Vietnam.

i want them to have one, but not like that. By talking. They just give the right wing parties more power. Just like they want. They want there peoples to get in war. This is there only way to stay in power.

PS We are not secular? last time i checked, Tel aviv is one of the most open places for gays, Seculars peopels are not rare and you can belive in whatever you want. Our government is not made by one ethnicity and There are no peoples who live in completly Poverty. So yea, we are preaty much secular.

Showing 121-135 of 155