ForumsGamesMore Retailers Pull Wii U Pre-Orders

3 1603
wildouble
wildouble
2 posts
Nomad

It's becoming increasingly more difficult for holiday shoppers to find the Nintendo Wii U as more and more retailers are pulling the gaming console from their websites. Walmart has deleted their Wii U bundle page, and MacMall has stopped accepting pre-orders for the 32GB Deluxe Set altogether. GameStop, Target and Best Buy canceled pre-orders almost the same day as they opened them. Holiday shoppers are now being forced to deal with third party sellers who are gouging them on prices. whohas.it is closely monitoring Wii U retailers, and has already helped hundreds of gamers, busy moms, and holiday shoppers secure pre-orders.

With the official Wii U launch date nearing, whohas.it recommends Wii U shoppers follow the Wii U Product Tracker (http://whohas.it/g/9). This way they can be notified instantly via email or mobile device when online retailers re-open Wii U orders.

whohas.it continuously monitors thousands of web pages and retailer databases for changes in product availability. When a product becomes available, whohas.it dispatches alerts to its users, typically within seconds of a change in status, allowing shoppers to take action before a product once again becomes unavailable.

Users can follow the Wii U via the whohas.it website or iOS app (Android coming soon). whohas.it also monitors hard to find cameras, toys and electronics.

• 3 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way the Wii U is coming out at the 18th of November, just pointing that out since you didn't say it.

wildouble
wildouble
2 posts
Nomad

Yes. I wonder if it will be easy to get once it's officially launched. Nintendo is also holding a huge launch at its store in NYC.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I haven't heard much about the wii u and don't really know much about it either other then it looks hand-held and if other people are like me then I don't think they will have many preorders they need to advertise it more.

Showing 1-3 of 3