ForumsPopular MediaBurn Notice

10 5140
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I've been watching this show since it came out and the two hour season premiere was yesterday. It looks like Michael has done just about everything he needed to, as in catching the people who burned him. I'm not sure what else they can do with the show. At the end of the premiere it showed the building getting surrounded by law enforcement (I think). He'll probably escape, but then what?

Will this season be the last? I just can't think of much that they can add plot wise.

• 10 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I thought he was gonna get captured, but he somehow escaped. Sam however was captured, but later on they got him back. I wonder what they'll do now, they can't possibly stay in Miami or even in the US with the CIA and whoever else after them, but at the same time Michael has to clear his name. Killing Picard was unexpected, I don't think I've ever seen Michael kill someone like that, but Picard did **** up his life.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

The trick is how are the 4 of them going to get out of the US, but then again it's the Weston team; they can do anything. I too do wonder what will happen after they outmatch the US Government. Maybe Interpol?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Oh, his name was Card, not Picard. From the way they said it I thought otherwise.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

that show did come a long way i don't see much episodes that can make a decent story to come out I wonder if they should take a break now?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Seems like they're adding filler material before they can escape the US. This latest episode wasn't all that interesting.

GifNgga
GifNgga
26 posts
Farmer

Who needs Macgyver when you've got Michael (****in' Wesson!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Once I heard it'd cost 800k for all of them to get new identities and the case being worth 1m I knew they'd take Michael's mom with them. Looks like the season finale will be similar to the first episode, where Michael is stuck in a building of sorts and has to find a way out.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Michael really did make me think he was gonna give Schmidt up, but I can't blame him. Seems like Schmidt hates their group and wants to get rid of them. He knew the passports have a chip in them, and if the guy who sold them got caught he'd give up the group.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Apparently Michael works for the CIA again, or something else. He didn't specify, just that he cut a deal with them, but he was in a fancy suit and the other guards/whatever were listening to him. The group made it out and are now free, I was worried for a little bit. It really looked like Sam was gonna die.

I'm not sure how they're going to continue the story. What else could go wrong for them? It doesn't look like there's much else to work on from that season finale; Michael cut a deal and the rest of the group are free. I suppose it could focus on Mike's work for them, but that doesn't really sound exciting.

Oh, an idea I had earlier: They could make movies around Burn Notice. Anyone remember The Fall of Sam Axe they made a few years ago? It showed Sam's past before all the things that have happened.
Well, they could do the same for Michael and Fiona. They're always talking about past events, such in the season finale Sam mentioned being in Kuwait with Michael, and there have been many other missions mentioned like that throughout the series. They could even do one about how Mike met Fiona and what they worked on before all this.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Anyone remember The Fall of Sam Axe they made a few years ago?

Oh, it was made in 2011, thought it was made early on in the series life.

To add to the movie ideas, if they plan on doing somethings like that they would have to do them soon. The actors aren't getting any younger and it's starting to show.
Showing 1-10 of 10