ForumsPopular Media007

11 4518
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Any bond fans out there?
I just saw Skyfall. It was pretty good. Very enjoyable. Humerus.
All in all, I really liked it.

• 11 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm not a huge fan, but I really enjoy some of the films. I have to admit that I stopped watching the films a few years ago when Daniel Craig started to be the "new" Bond. I don't know why, but I can't stand his face.

Maybe I should give him another try and watch Skyfall. Many people say it's pretty entertaining. I don't know, we'll see..

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

To be honest I do not really like any of the old "classic" James Bond movies. They're to cliched and old. The special effects are also not that great. The movies are all in all way to unoriginal and predictable in my taste.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The movies are all in all way to unoriginal and predictable in my taste.

They set the standard. They werent predictable when they were made.
Skyfall was great. I didnt like all of the old ones, some were just stupid. But Skyfall was really good.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

i like him there were lots of HIMS lots of bond Actors

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I've seen a couple of Bond films, I've not seen the most recent one, though.
I'll probably get it when it comes out on DVD since I rarely have time to go the cinema.

I've heard the song for it about a thousand times, all over the UK top 40.

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

I went to see Skyfall a few days ago. I loved it. It was a lot more humorous than the previous two with Daniel Craig as James Bond. It also payed homage to the classics. In my opinion Skyfall is the best Bond film in ages.

I don't get why Daniel Craig and the new films get so much hate. The series really needed some changes. When Pierce Brosnan was Bond, the films had gotten pretty ridiculous (not his fault though). Craig's going to be in at least two more films, but I've read that the next guy to play Bond might be Idris Elba. I wonder how the fans would react to that.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Lol isn't 007 like James Bond, Goldeneye type of thing? I swear i've heard of it. As like a game... Goldeneye Double o seven...

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

yes something like that it is also a movie

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

goldeneye... best bond movie in my opinion.
but havn't seen skyfall yet. so who knows? ^^

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I don't get why Daniel Craig and the new films get so much hate. The series really needed some changes. When Pierce Brosnan was Bond, the films had gotten pretty ridiculous (not his fault though). Craig's going to be in at least two more films, but I've read that the next guy to play Bond might be Idris Elba. I wonder how the fans would react to that.

The reason why I think Danial Craig isn't a James Bond is because the actors I liked most, Pierce Brosnan and Sean Connery, and some more all looked like each other, in some ways, whilst when I see Daniel Craig enter the screen I think "hey Daniel Craig" and not "Hey, James Bond".

But I agree he doesn't deserve the hate. I think he is a excellent actor and Skyfall was great.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I think golden eye was great too. But Skyfall was by far the best of the recent films,

Showing 1-11 of 11