ForumsGamesinto space 2

14 3923
Farreln123
Farreln123
4 posts
Nomad

This game really makes me upset because it was too hard which makes me upset is a helicopter and a hot air balloon machine likelihood of taking moh help as I am new at this game armor Komen GOOD ORDER PLEASE CAN HELP

WWW.ARMORGAMES.COM/INTOSPACE2

• 14 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Are you talking about the missions or the main story line?

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

What really annoyed me at the beginning was not to notice there were tabs for upgrades. Once I noticed that and I started upgrading other parts short of my capsule (which suck) then I started to make steady progress.

That upgrade thing should really be more obvious.

credop
credop
38 posts
Nomad

Going to be honest, the start is slow but the actual gameplay is pretty easy. The only bit i found difficult were the missions. Just keep persisting, do the missions where you can, eventually you hit space, the you go further than (what i assume) is mars and it does get a bit boring after that part.

Keep persisting!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The game gets easier once you unlock the fourth tier and the achievements that unlock the fuel parts. It's not bad at the third tier, but the fifth tier isn't that useful unless you want to take things really slow. All the highest power items are from previous tiers. The only problem I have is not hitting anything until the 550000 mark which is the last achievement I need to beat the game.

Ninjapirate1234
Ninjapirate1234
28 posts
Blacksmith

This is now one of my favourite games on Armor Games!! It is well thought through and i just love flying to the moon and mars.

bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, the game gets a lot easier as you go until it eventually looses challenge and gets too easy. At this point I have all the achievements, which unlocked a god mode. I got bored of it soon after.

Just keep doing practice runs to earn: collect money ups, try to hit speed gates, conserve all fuel (I turn off my engines quite a bit) and very importantly, land your ship without taking much damage. This gives you a big cash bonus.

Just fly with a little caution and patience and dont hit obstacles like a tard. If you do take damage, try and find some repair kits floatin around before landing. It's not always possible but long flys where you land back down gets you a **** ton of money.

Also when youre almost in space, hit all UFOs for extra money. The more you hit, eventually they start becoming worth more too. You also earn a special "defense" module that allows you to explode them for added bonus money.

khaiduong
khaiduong
22 posts
Peasant

just press start and lauch the rocket manny time and get highest u can and upgrade weapon buy machine i'm playing it alot take times to fine cash and FYInce u reach to the moon u have to reach to mars to win the game!

JamMasterJay
JamMasterJay
7 posts
Jester

I think the challenges are too hard in the begining. And after you reached the space once it is too easy.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

The game really get significantly easier once you get that extra which allow you to refill your boosters every time you get fuel.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

This game has really caught my attention.
Since the first version, I have been a fan of the game and the 2nd version just made the gaming experience even better.
- First of all I like the fact that you can upgrade you "Space Ship"/rocket from the money you have earned during the gameplay. It makes you more involved in the game and it makes you more curious which I think is an important factor to get fans.
- 2nd I like the fact that you can unlock more upgrades by completing different challenges, and again it makes you curious about what this game has to offer.
- 3rd I love endless games. Of cause there is a story behind, but the fact that you can continue to reach a higher distance makes it more interesting. What I don't like is that there is no " online ranking " It would have been more challenging if players could upload their stats to compete against each others.
Concerning the graphics, I think it's ok as it is right now "Keep it simple", this also minimizes problems with fps (Frames per second) which means that more people can play this game.
I hope they will release a Into Space 3, and I am pretty sure it can only get better

DrZaius
DrZaius
60 posts
Peasant

The one thing I dislike is the end of the road. If you're at least a decent player you can get into space and beyond and at one point there are no more obstacles. None at all, so you simply cruise, gather fuel every now and then until you reach an altitude of 2500 when the game just stops. Pretty anticlimactic.

Gamecholic
Gamecholic
21 posts
Treasurer

My favourite games on Armor Games.I love flying and this kind of games

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

Every game has an end. Some games end sooner than later.

That's why there is achievements. Some people don't care about them, some other do.

You can even use those as "brag rights".

claytonordie
claytonordie
3 posts
Farmer

The game gets easier once you unlock the fourth tier and the achievements that unlock the fuel parts. It's not bad at the third tier, but the fifth tier isn't that useful unless you want to take things really slow. All the highest power items are from previous tiers. The only problem I have is not hitting anything until the 550000 mark which is the last achievement I need to beat the game.
Gantic

Same thing is going on with me.
Showing 1-14 of 14