ForumsGamesWhat game are you most excited to be released?

83 13304
TheJebuz
TheJebuz
5 posts
Farmer

The question is pretty simple; also I'm looking for a game to buy since I have extra cash. Just give me a quick explanation why you are most excited for it to be realeased.

• 83 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I was really excited for skyrim, but ever since that I haven't really been keeping up with the current games that are coming out. Black ops 2 seems like fun, but I would only play the zombies mode that I hear has a campaign now. How about yourself?

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Sly 4 is a big thing for me, I've been a Sly fan for my whole age, and I believe the fourth one will be good.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

For now, it's Black Ops 2. It's looks like a huge improvement from Black Ops 1. I'm looking forward to both zombies and multiplayer. Hope that multiplayer won't have super overpower guns and no balance whatsoever. Treyarch has done a good job with a balance so I'm not really worried about it much. We'll see once it comes out.

Smileface9
Smileface9
2 posts
Nomad

My brother waits for the Dota 2 to exit beta version. I don't know if it came out yet and i am not interested, but he seems excited.

goldenguy45
goldenguy45
7 posts
Nomad

the last guardian because i love both ico and shadow of colossus and unfortunately the last guardian doesnt have a release date but they still making it

TheJebuz
TheJebuz
5 posts
Farmer

I would say the game I'm most excited to be released is GTA V it was the first game I had for my old xbox 360 and there was always something to do even after I finished the story. Also the multiplayer on GTA I say is very fair unlike some other games.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well what else, Black ops 2. However I am very excited for Slender The Arrival and add-ons like the new BF3 map pack, the new Skyrim DLC, the New Halo 4 DLC. All very exciting, but I think the recent release of Halo 4 and the near release of Black ops 2 will hold me off for quite awhile.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Super Smash Bros 4 and the next pokémon game. :P Slender The Arrival looks pretty cool, too. \\just looked it up

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Usually, I look forward to the release of FIFA's and CoD's.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I must say i will want to get Pokemon Black 2 when it comes...

*inner child walks out*

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Sorry for the double post but wow i guess it already came out :O

And Mario Kart 2 for wii. (If they make one)

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

and mario kart 2 for wii.

you mean for the WiiU?
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Dead island 2 I loved the first one to bits the only downside is the replay value sucked I couldn't find myself to play it through again which was kind of annoying but I can't wait for number 2 hope its as good and hopefully a bit better.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

dead island 2

is that the game they call [b]"skyrim with guns"[quote]?

I am looking forward to dragon quest X online for the wiiu.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

sorry I have to retype

I am looking forward to dragon quest X online for the wiiu

Showing 1-15 of 83