ForumsGamesWhat game are you most excited to be released?

83 13306
TheJebuz
TheJebuz
5 posts
Farmer

The question is pretty simple; also I'm looking for a game to buy since I have extra cash. Just give me a quick explanation why you are most excited for it to be realeased.

• 83 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I must say i will want to get Pokemon Black 2 when it comes...

I thought Pokemon Black 2 was already out?
toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

halo 4

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I can't wait to get Fire Emblem: Awakening because permadeath games make you want to keep coming back to it. ex: RotMG

TheJebuz
TheJebuz
5 posts
Farmer

I haven't played a fire emblem game since I beat the Sacred Stone that tower was so intense

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I heard about the making of Grid 2. Oh it's been while since they've developed other Grid racing game. Let's wait and see how Codemasters has been doing on the game.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Three words; Fighting is Magic.

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/c/c8/FANMADE_Fightingismagiclogo.png

-Chillz

1gamesforyou
1gamesforyou
25 posts
Shepherd

If some game company decides to make one single "dora- the explorer" game, my life will be completed and then I will not have any other reason to live.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Black ops III and MW4.

No but I ain't looking forward to a specific game, although I would love to play the Omega DLC for ME3. And I'm going to pick up FC3 sometime after the holidays.

TheJebuz
TheJebuz
5 posts
Farmer

Okay so I have to spend my cash on other junk now so please disregard my first statement about a game to buy. Anyways any of you people who are buying wii U's have you checked out Zombie U

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

dead island 2

is that the game they call [b]"skyrim with guns"

If anything, Fallout would be the "Skyrim with guns"...Dead Island has most of its fighting emphasis on blunt and hacking weapons (bats, swords, etc)

For me...I haven't been into games that much lately (way tooooo busy)...but the 2 games I'm waiting for (2 favorite series) are MLB The Show '13 and Dynasty Warriors 8
erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

Is the Wii U any good?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Is the Wii U any good?

Wrong thread there newbie
scorchx
scorchx
16 posts
Peasant

Dead Island 2 huh? Hope they fix single player this time, god that game was difficult when you got attacked from all sides every 5 minutes.

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

Dead Island 2 huh? Hope they fix single player this time, god that game was difficult when you got attacked from all sides every 5 minutes.

It wasnt all that difficult there were plenty of doors to run to and close plus once u get guns its a breeze. you just havent realized running is more effective then fighting
Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Hitman & Assassins Creed III
- But these games are released now so I'm just waiting for something else in the same genre

Showing 16-30 of 83